**** Official US PGA Golf Championship Thread ****

OT for the thread I know, but was reading this morning that McIlroy has finally punted for Eerie at the next Olympics. Not really a surprise, but I wonder if it will lead to any problems for him if, as inevitable he receives criticism from some of his own countrymen, especially with Royal Portrush rapidly approaching.

As for the USPGA, gotta be Tiger, out to prove to his still many doubters that his Masters triumph was no fluke.

I'm on the trio of Ricky Fowler, Jason Day and Tommy Fleetwood. 

The good lady has plumped for Justin Rose and Sergio Garcia.

Looking forward to yet another few days of watching the top golfers in action.

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:36, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Keopka has just made a mockery of that course!! 

10 under now ! he started at 7 under and he has only played 4 holes ffs.

My two ew bets picked on daft names are still around Bronson Burgoon and Jazz Janewattananond.

40 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Might as well just lock this thread now. The tournaments over.

Brooks in this mode is probably as good as anyone.

If you're on Brooks you're loving it but in terms of the tournament it's lacking excitement and drama. Brooks however could break every record going which is incredible when you see so many top players struggling at this beast of a course.

It's not quite done however. A few of the chasing pack will go low. Need Brooks to just shoot even par or worse to make it interesting.

6 minutes ago, HairyBeary said:

Moved it to May for the first time this year . So now have the majors running in consecutive months 

Start with the Masters, finish with the Open. Seems a decent idea. Always felt the USPGA was a bit of an anti-climax in the majors.

17 minutes ago, left winger said:

Start with the Masters, finish with the Open. Seems a decent idea. Always felt the USPGA was a bit of an anti-climax in the majors.

Agreed , USPGA has always been the most underwhelming of the majors in my view. Think moving it has raised its profile this year .