Defoe

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Agreed, he's probably my favourite Rangers player, just my opinion of course and that doesn't mean much, but I watched Gazza, Laudrup, Goram etc and considered them to be true world class players and I do not think he looks out of place at all in that company. 

Always with a smile on his face as well. 

Meet him a couple of times over the years and he was just the same off the pitch couldn’t talk enough about Rangers and football, actually just like all the Dutch lads couldn’t meet a nicer bunch of ex players. 

9 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Still don't know at what point he seen Arfield. 

Since he said they were practicing the moves of dropping off all week, I'm guessing that he seen him just as he was making the run and just hoped he would be there when he let it run through his legs. Just instinct I'm guessing. 

29 minutes ago, Bonus said:

What's with the hate in this guy yous just taking the puss out of a disabled person for no reason? Or is there reasoning behind it? 

He grassed on a fellow bear for singing..

1 hour ago, Bonus said:

What's with the hate in this guy yous just taking the puss out of a disabled person for no reason? Or is there reasoning behind it? 

Please tell me you meant that?

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

He grassed on a fellow bear for singing..

Fair play then

35 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Please tell me you meant that?

Haha nah new phone predictive is being a cunt

On 17/05/2019 at 13:53, Courtyard Bear said:

You knew it was coming the defender knew it was coming but they still couldn’t get near him, I honestly don’t think he got the recognition he deserved for his overall game. 

There was far more to his game than just scoring goals, he was running Bayern ragged that night when he popped his knee. 

He looked to be a standout player at Champions League level. How he got to 28 without at least one of the big 3 in Holland taking him never mind elsewhere is mind blowing.

On 17/05/2019 at 08:47, Blueteeth said:

From what I remember from Mols was although he had the turn, and most people knew about that and few could do anything about it, he was also very unpredictable. The timing of his strikes varied to a large degree so it always caught keepers off guard and he’d twist and turn in different directions confusing the opposition players.

I think the Mols turn was only a small part of what he was all about, I think his general unpredictability really made him an amazing player and hard to track on the pitch.

My favourite Rangers player. Such a shame that injury took away a massive player from us. Just a joy to watch his twists and turns and what he did to defenders. 

45 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

My favourite Rangers player. Such a shame that injury took away a massive player from us. Just a joy to watch his twists and turns and what he did to defenders. 

Oliver Kahn the arsehole.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

The very one.

Wee guy made a bad choice. We all know how manipulation has taken over almost half of Scotland. It now makes sense when he done what he done. 

Obviously there is and should always be a zero tolerance on grassing a fellow fan, but I would say that now I know he has special needs he's "done his time" withe the abuse he has received over the years.

The wee guy deserves a second chance. With the amount of fans we have, it's not a surprise that a special needs guy done what he did. 

How long ago did that happen? Cant be far off 10yr he's been getting it tight. 

Just my opinion, but I reckon the rehabilitation of offenders act should be considered when talking about what this wee guy done. If he was a average Joe, then what he done is unforgivable, but to my knowledge he hasn't been a "repeat offender" and still attends games. 

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but everyone should be afforded a second chance too. E'special'ly in his case.