Paul McStay

GOAT

It’s a strange world.

Paul McStay, and his entire family, including brothers Willie and Raymond who all played for celtic, are from Larkhall.

Too add, Jimmy McStay, Wullie McStay and John Clark are former Larky players, who went on to play for celtic, despite perceptions Larky has always been a broad church 👍

4 hours ago, backup said:

It’s a strange world.

Paul McStay, and his entire family, including brothers Willie and Raymond who all played for celtic, are from Larkhall.

Too add, Jimmy McStay, Wullie McStay and John Clark are former Larky players, who went on to play for celtic, despite perceptions Larky has always been a broad church 👍

Shows the way the world has changed. Fuck I live in airdrie but most times you would think it was the falls road with the amount of tarriers on the go nowadays. Got to the stage now where even the weans notice the dif at school and comment on it

I’m I the only one that when they read that interview from Lennon going on about the new breed of fans getting too used to winning, thinks he is preparing them for a few years of not winning fuck all. 

Wonder what he knows. 

On 16/05/2019 at 23:50, badjon said:

Really can't recall this. Oh sure there was the stuff about him being good enough for X, Y and Z abroad but never to my knowledge to us. Load of twaddle.

I remember it but it was just paper talk to sell papers. I think septic were scared we would just take their best players off them after Mo Johnstone binned them for us.

Sure it was during the Souness era McStay was linked to Us.

Seem to recall a back page plea from The Roman or Liam  Urging the player to remain when The Inter Milan story was being touted.

"A please don't go Paul ",or words to that effect 😒😉