Rangers Academy News

FIVE Academy players will depart the club this summer to play their football elsewhere.

Kyle Bradley, Myles Beerman, Liam Burt and Scott Gray will all move on from the Reserve squad while Jay Mack will move on from the under-18 group.

The Rangers Academy will help each of the players with an action plan to try to maximise their choices in the next step in their careers.  The players will now spend time with Academy staff to ensure they are supported and do not feel isolated in making the next step in their professional development.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/five-to-depart-academy/

051018_arial_view_the_hummel_training_centre_02.jpg

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why would you put folk on ignore on an Internet forum??

Pretty childish that he felt the need to put that in something I posted. Makes it a bit pointless effort really. Expected from Jeffrey though. That's pretty much all he's good for these days. 

26 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

:lol: 

I know what you're doing, mister. 

If people want to ignore me then just carry on ignoring me. It does not impact me and what I post. 

However, when deliberate trolling on a decent thread post that doesn't require the usual idiots to act like idiots then it just ruins it for people who want to have a decent discussion about players and Rangers. 

This is not the OT. So genuinely toddle off back over there and discuss who you're ignoring. 

15 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I thought he was doing well? 

As far as I know he was, maybe it’s his decision to get out there and find first team football for next season. Can’t blame the lad for that and if he kicks on and proves himself always a shout of a return in the future. 

Nice to also see the club just don’t say there’s the door cheerio, but actively help the lads. 

Forgot about this 6th May. Wonder where he will head to now. 

Scott Gray heading to America seemingly? 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

As far as I know he was, maybe it’s his decision to get out there and find first team football for next season. Can’t blame the lad for that and if he kicks on and proves himself always a shout of a return in the future. 

Nice to also see the club just don’t say there’s the door cheerio, but actively help the lads. 

Absolutely. Really good, but the Academy are shaping up really well as far as looking after the players goes from what I have read most places.  

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Burt hasn’t been doing very well for a few years now, I know he was once the biggest prospect we had as a youngster but he’s had a few unsuccessful loan spells and bad injuries, he just doesn’t look anywhere near good enough for us. He was overtaken by many other younger and indeed better players than him.

People also go on about Serge Atakayi as well but the truth is he isn’t good enough for us either, there are far better prospects than him in the youth academy.

Best of luck to him hopefully he can make a decent career for himself in football but he’s just not good enough for us.