Clarke To Be The New Scotland Manager

10 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

How can the SFA employ someone who gets a microphone and has a public dig at one of its members?

I’d expect our Board to be contacting the SFA to make this very point

Because it's the SFA? They're well known for making retarded decisions. 

11 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

How can the SFA employ someone who gets a microphone and has a public dig at one of its members?

I’d expect our Board to be contacting the SFA to make this very point

He also made the same dig at celtic too but the tarrier media aren’t showing that part of the clip.

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He also made the same dig at celtic too but the tarrier media aren’t showing that part of the clip.

Really?

When he came out with the Rangers comment I was off my seat but he quickly mentioned the scum as well after it.

I wasn’t sure what he was talking about at first then someone mentioned it was about the allocation.

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

What did he say bud, I only caught the bye bye Rangers quote by that time I was shouting like a mad man at the telly so I must have missed it

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

What did he say bud, I only caught the bye bye Rangers quote by that time I was shouting like a mad man at the telly so I must have missed it

He just said "and make sure next season it's bye bye celtic when they come"

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He just said "and make sure next season it's bye bye celtic when they come"

The funny thing is, Clarke becomes Scotland manager and say things start to unravel for killie.....I think we should at most only accept the 1 stand again...the crowd was much the same as the previous 3 games against them but they were giving freebies out to schools....if they don't make the top 6 next season the likelihood is that they only get 3 games at home against us and the scum....drop those crowds by 5k a game and you will soon see the impact...fucking bye bye...they will be begging for us to take both stands...fucking no marks that they are

40 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The funny thing is, Clarke becomes Scotland manager and say things start to unravel for killie.....I think we should at most only accept the 1 stand again...the crowd was much the same as the previous 3 games against them but they were giving freebies out to schools....if they don't make the top 6 next season the likelihood is that they only get 3 games at home against us and the scum....drop those crowds by 5k a game and you will soon see the impact...fucking bye bye...they will be begging for us to take both stands...fucking no marks that they are

Theres no question about it, Killie will unravel pretty damn fast!

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

When he mentioned the filth ,it looked n sounded like he thought to himself "I better mention Celic " basically an add on :britney:

3 hours ago, chris182 said:

Theres no question about it, Killie will unravel pretty damn fast!

As will the National team ( more so than now), after the initial feel good factor disappears after a couple of games.

1 hour ago, cstamomusa said:

Says he wants to emulate the Ladies team but I imagine he will do much more whining and crying than the ladies Scottish manager.

Says it all that he wants to emulate a Women’s team....