Clarke To Be The New Scotland Manager

30 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I said it when he got the Killie Job that it was some coup. Hate the cunt but whether you like it or not he had our number. Absolutely drilled his players to know exactly what to do.

Hope Scotland get shagged though.

He had them well organised. Didn't do anything ground-breaking IMO. If it wasn't for their god awful pitch giving them an advantage and us making them look good and falling for their shitebag tactics all the time, they'd be extremely average.

Scottish national team under Clarke...…...going nowhere.  They will be stuck in the mire of desperately trying to avoid defeat, claiming sterile draws as some sort of indicator of progress.    The hallmark will be organised negativity.     He can get the reception he deserves if he ever turns up to watch any Rangers games.   

N that's it started already 

hartson,         :1120982233_SGsmile:

WHATEVER happens with regards to who manages celtic next season, we now know it won’t be Steve Clarke.

After two incredible seasons at Kilmarnock, it’s 99 per cent certain that he’s going to take on the Scotland job.

The Scottish FA have got the right man.

Had celtic moved for Clarke, I am sure most celtic fans, me included, would have been happy with that.

For Kilmarnock to finish third this season above Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibernian, is absolutely magnificent.

I was at a dinner last week where the guests were asked to vote in various categories including manager of the year.

There were 25 people there and 23 voted for the man at Rugby Park.

Clarke has been heavily linked with celtic before but that ship has now probably sailed.

But that doesn’t mean the celtic lads won’t get to work with him.

In fact, I’m sure that Clarke will heavily rely on Callum McGregor, Ryan Christie, James Forrest and the rest. I may be biased, however, a good coach will know that the best players in Scotland play for the best team.

And Clarke is a good coach.

It took a while for Brendan Rodgers to get a win against a Kilmarnock side which beat all the top six teams.

Clarke gets the best of players, which is a pretty handy skill to have as an international manager of one of the smaller countries.

He’s got good players but, again, I’ll stress that if Scotland are to qualify for Euro 2020, the core of the team must come from celtic Park.

They are winners and the Scottish team could do with some wins.

(here john ,that team has been full of the best players (as ye put it ) n they've still been shite ffs . :britney:        

5 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

WHATEVER happens with regards to who manages celtic next season, we now know it won’t be Steve Clarke.

After two incredible seasons at Kilmarnock, it’s 99 per cent certain that he’s going to take on the Scotland job.

Had celtic moved for Clarke, I am sure most celtic fans, me included, would have been happy with that.

For Kilmarnock to finish third this season above Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibernian, is absolutely magnificent.

I was at a dinner last week where the guests were asked to vote in various categories including manager of the year.

Clarke has been heavily linked with celtic before but that ship has now probably sailed.

In fact, I’m sure that Clarke will heavily rely on Callum McGregor, Ryan Christie, James Forrest and the rest. I may be biased, however, a good coach will know that the best players in Scotland play for the best team.

It took a while for Brendan Rodgers to get a win against a Kilmarnock side which beat all the top six teams.

Clarke gets the best of players, which is a pretty handy skill to have as an international manager of one of the smaller countries.

He’s got good players but, again, I’ll stress that if Scotland are to qualify for Euro 2020, the core of the team must come from celtic Park.

(here john ,that team has been full of the best players (as ye put it ) n they've still been shite ffs . :britney:        

Aye filling the team with players from peado fc has worked well in the past John ya half a heed mongo bastard.

5 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

I actually hope the national side is full of their players while our players are sitting with their feet up resting and re-charging their batteries in readiness for The Challenge that lies ahead in our quest for 55, Watch fat boy soon change his tune should we manage to get our noses in front, Cunt will be greeting that their players are jaded due to playing too much football.

The national team has been full of celtic players for years now and it’s been roundly pumped on near enough every occasion. Infact was there not one game not that long ago where there was actually six celtic players in the side? Gordon, Tierney, McGregor, Brown, Forrest, Griffiths.

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The national team has been full of celtic players for years now and it’s been roundly pumped on near enough every occasion. Infact was there not one game not that long ago where there was actually six celtic players in the side? Gordon, Tierney, McGregor, Brown, Forrest, Griffiths.

Exactly, they got Royally pumped ,those best players :lol:

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Yeah the game against England although it was Armstrong ahead of McGregor. 

I have to say that its probably a good appointment for Scotland. He will do exactly what he did with killie, make them organised and hard to beat. What sickened me was listening to the reaction to it on the radio last night, the same pundits who constantly stuck the knife into Mcleish were stressing how he will be given time and his first two games the results would be unimportant, he gets a free hit against Cyprus and Belgium in other words. Two faced bastards with double standards. Chief arsehole being Michael stewart it goes without saying.

He’s just about as good an appointment as Scotland could have hoped to have made. I’m glad to see the back of him at Kilmarnock tbh. He was the best manager in the league IMO and his side caused us a world of bother over the past season and a half.

Will be interesting to see what players are in his first squad. Will he rest the ceptic players for their champion's leauge game's and pick the Rangers players so they dont get the rest. If i was gerrard i would tell the players if picked to say no as they need a rest aswell.

2 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

Will be interesting to see what players are in his first squad. Will he rest the ceptic players for their champion's leauge game's and pick the Rangers players so they dont get the rest. If i was gerrard i would tell the players if picked to say no as they need a rest aswell.

NAME ME the scottish Rangers players he can pick  jack ?

19 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Any word on who his assistants are yet ? 

Will he be choosing them himself ? 

Will they be hand picked by the sfa ? 

Billy Thomson trying to get a job

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4266649/scotland-steve-clarke-kilmarnock-billy-thomson/amp/

23 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

He had them well organised. Didn't do anything ground-breaking IMO. If it wasn't for their god awful pitch giving them an advantage and us making them look good and falling for their shitebag tactics all the time, they'd be extremely average.

He beat us twice at Ibrox.