Getting the 3/4 quality players in we need

KingKirk

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not too bothered with him leaving anymore in all honesty, would have been gutted prior to the game at the piggery.

I feel the same. That was one step too far for me. Can't be arsed with him now.

He will be leaving imo. Will hurt us a little but he was never going to see his contract out, gets too many red cards, and has never scored against the filth.

I think he looks up to SG and knows he has developed him as a player, but not enough to take on board what he tells him about discipline. 

All down to wether some other club meets our valuation. Any less than 15 million and we are being robbed. Get that sort of money in and spend it on the team and we will be in with a good chance of silverware. 

I think Morelos will stay another season.  Be in the best interests for the club, at least financially, and for the player.  Smooth out some of the rough edges we get more money and he gets a better transfer.  Even if he does stay there will be transfer funds available.  

Depends on how much we get for him. Genuinely think his last red shed a few million off his price tag. Although if we’re relying on Morelos money to bring in players then that should be questioned. We made £8 million in Europe and have at least another £10 million in season ticket sales. 

6 hours ago, spanther22 said:

I think Morelos will stay another season.  Be in the best interests for the club, at least financially, and for the player.  Smooth out some of the rough edges we get more money and he gets a better transfer.  Even if he does stay there will be transfer funds available.  

What if he continues to get sent off and the fee goes down? The times right to cash in

5 hours ago, King Jela said:

Depends on how much we get for him. Genuinely think his last red shed a few million off his price tag. Although if we’re relying on Morelos money to bring in players then that should be questioned. We made £8 million in Europe and have at least another £10 million in season ticket sales. 

Why would it be questioned? We will still trade at a loss

you're all insane. it doesn't matter how much we get for morelos, it's going to cost 15 million to replace him. he was a freak purchase, one of the very few like him in the entire world that only cost a million. we need 2 wingers, a playmaker and a replacement for lafferty. get the wingers in, replace lafferty with shankland and put the rest of the cash away to buy a playmaker with next seasons season ticket sales.

13 minutes ago, BlueboyAmo said:

you're all insane. it doesn't matter how much we get for morelos, it's going to cost 15 million to replace him. he was a freak purchase, one of the very few like him in the entire world that only cost a million. we need 2 wingers, a playmaker and a replacement for lafferty. get the wingers in, replace lafferty with shankland and put the rest of the cash away to buy a playmaker with next seasons season ticket sales.

He was not missed during his 4 games out, as for us spending 15m to replace him behave ffs, good scouting and playing the market will get us a replacement, he is a great wee player but no good to us sitting in the stand half the season  and it will be interesting to see if he rips it up next move, I hope he does.

Depends on the price , but as previously stated by others , im not as bothered as I once was .

No doubting his talent , but I think weve been more fluid , and threatening as a team , in the last couple of months without him . 

32 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Depends on the price , but as previously stated by others , im not as bothered as I once was .

No doubting his talent , but I think weve been more fluid , and threatening as a team , in the last couple of months without him . 

Morelos could play upfront in that system , no problem , he is a far more intelligent footballer than some give him credit for,

I hope he stays .

10 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Morelos could play upfront in that system , no problem , he is a far more intelligent footballer than some give him credit for,

I hope he stays .

It's his temperament that's the problem , not his ability , but I wonder why SG has never really tried him in that system . I don't know the answer , but I'd be surprised if it hasn't been tried out in the training ground at some point .

Btw , I'm not against him staying , but there was a time I wondered how we'd cope if he was out for any length of time , the last couple of months have allayed those fears , which I think is a good thing . 

23 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

I hope he stays .

He’s been important to us when he’s played but an “intelligent” footballer doesn’t commit blatant acts of stupidity which earn him so many red cards. I would like him to stay as he’s a genuine threat and goal scorer but if he’s sold then I wouldn’t lose any sleep 

Disagree  - he is young guy in a foreign country , who plays with his heart on his sleeve , targeted by the so called hard men in Scotland, who constantly roll around every he comes near them.

He is refereed differently from others in this league. 

Morelos will mature and develop into a top striker .

Another season at Rangers from him would be great for both parties.