Liam Kelly to the filth?

BEE

On 19/05/2019 at 11:03, BEE said:

Meh - he’s one of them (supposedly) and would get a better wage. Might persuade him. They’d need to punt Gordon though.

Not a fan of him myself, few of his social media posts while at us pissed me off.

Years ago Iirc would be 2011 maybe 12 he was part of a reserve team that came to Hawick in the morning he tweeted that he was going mass then off to play for Rangers 100% sure of it but can’t find it 

5 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Years ago Iirc would be 2011 maybe 12 he was part of a reserve team that came to Hawick in the morning he tweeted that he was going mass then off to play for Rangers 100% sure of it but can’t find it 

He's Catholic but he's not one of them. Made a daft tweet once in Luxembourg. The boy's no mhank though. That's not to say he wouldn't sign for them though. Course he would. He's a professional footballer.

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He's Catholic but he's not one of them. Made a daft tweet once in Luxembourg. The boy's no mhank though. That's not to say he wouldn't sign for them though. Course he would. He's a professional footballer.

How do you know that?, Another Inigo fact eh?, You are always doing this 

I know for a fact he is one of them 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You're not doing well with this putting our differences in the past thing, are you eejay. Can't seem to help yourself. What, pray tell, am I always doing?

I know because I'm from his neck of the woods and I know people that know him.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know for a fact he is a tim, 10yr ago a guy I worked with son was at Rangers....Aidan Miller he was in the same team as Liam Kelly,  anyway he told me back then that the goalie Liam Kelly was as daft as a brush and he was celtic daft....in saying that I was speaking to an ex Rangers player on Sunday and as a kid he grew up being into celtic because of his dad, in his words he told me when you are at a club from an early age and wear the strip they become your life...he doesn't give a fuck about celtic now and clearly still wants the best for Rangers....maybe Liam Kelly is the same.

13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I know for a fact he is a tim, 10yr ago a guy I worked with son was at Rangers....Aidan Miller he was in the same team as Liam Kelly,  anyway he told me back then that the goalie Liam Kelly was as daft as a brush and he was celtic daft....in saying that I was speaking to an ex Rangers player on Sunday and as a kid he grew up being into celtic because of his dad, in his words he told me when you are at a club from an early age and wear the strip they become your life...he doesn't give a fuck about celtic now and clearly still wants the best for Rangers....maybe Liam Kelly is the same.

Yip. What I've been told is that he's from a family where some if them are celtic fans, some of whom have now drifted away from celtic. Also St Mirren in the family. He still carries a fondness of Rangers, doesn't care about sellic, and most of his mates, the ones closest to him, are Rangers fans.

There was a thread in follow follow a while ago saying pretty much the above. Other folk from Renfrew saying he's not sellic, including some guy (not me, honest) that said he was a neighbour of the family.