Liam Kelly to the filth?

BEE

37 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You're not doing well with this putting our differences in the past thing, are you eejay. Can't seem to help yourself. What, pray tell, am I always doing?

I know because I'm from his neck of the woods and I know people that know him.

Its hard when you are always right

Well in your mind you are 

33 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I know for a fact he is a tim, 10yr ago a guy I worked with son was at Rangers....Aidan Miller he was in the same team as Liam Kelly,  anyway he told me back then that the goalie Liam Kelly was as daft as a brush and he was celtic daft....in saying that I was speaking to an ex Rangers player on Sunday and as a kid he grew up being into celtic because of his dad, in his words he told me when you are at a club from an early age and wear the strip they become your life...he doesn't give a fuck about celtic now and clearly still wants the best for Rangers....maybe Liam Kelly is the same.

Dont buy it mate 

He maybe earned a crust from us and he may not hate us verbally 

He loves the bheasts though 

52 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Afraid so 

Cant you accept that you could be wrong 

I know its a tough one for you to accept

I've written what I've been told, and that's how I qualified it. Never posted it as some all knowing gospel, but that's obviously how it's developed in your head. Sorry bout that, eejay.

I must've missed you, or anyone else, posting 'I might be wrong but...' before everything you post. Obviously not, cause that's not generally how folk post. If they think they know something, they think they know something and they say it. Just as you have in this thread. They don't tone it down for the benefit of insecure folk that get upset at other folk being forthright in expressing their opinions.

I mean, all that's happened here is we've both posted opposing views in pretty normal way, but for some reason I (but not you) 'can't accept they could be wrong'. Go figure. 

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I've written what I've been told, and that's how I qualified it. Never posted it as some all knowing gospel, but that's obviously how it's developed in your head. Sorry bout that, eejay.

I must've missed you, or anyone else, posting 'I might be wrong but...' before everything you post. Obviously not, cause that's not generally how folk post. If they think they know something, they think they know something and they say it. Just as you have in this thread. They don't tone it down for the benefit of insecure folk that get upset at other folk being forthright in expressing their opinions.

I mean, all that's happened here is we've both posted opposing views in pretty normal forming way, but for some reason I (but not you) 'can't accept they could be wrong'. Go figure. 

You condesending again

Your specialty 👍

Just now, eejay the dj said:

😀😀Wee lamb

:lol: From the guy that's constantly getting his knickers in a twist at my posts.

If all else fails, troll. Right, eejay? 🤭😜

42 minutes ago, Inigo said:

:lol: From the guy that's constantly getting his knickers in a twist at my posts.

If all else fails, troll. Right, eejay? 🤭😜

Its easy trolling you. You are a decent poster at times but you take yourself way too seriously 🤗

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Its easy trolling you. You are a decent poster at times but you take yourself way too seriously 🤗

I really don't. You just think I do.