Barasic

gary176

44 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Guy is struggling and is now the scapegoat were as Candeias, Kent and others get away with producing next to fuck all in these games all season.

Doesn't get a look in for weeks then gets played in midfield on one of the worst parks in the league and as usual cunts go wild on here

He has been poor this year aye but don't see why people hate him so much 1 guy comparing him to Ian Black 😂😂😂 unreal 

Give him and Grezda pre-season if their attitude etc is still shite then punt out somewhere. Mental folk just want us to boot out 1 of our few assets we could recoup some cash on. Guys a regular in the Croatia squads now FFS 

(And at the same time want us to spunk £8m on Ryan Kent)

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Doesn't get a look in for weeks then gets played in midfield on one of the worst parks in the league and as usual cunts go wild on here

He has been poor this year aye but don't see why people hate him so much 1 guy comparing him to Ian Black 😂😂😂 unreal 

Give him and Grezda pre-season if their attitude etc is still shite then punt out somewhere. Mental folk just want us to boot out 1 of our few assets we could recoup some cash on. Guys a regular in the Croatia squads now FFS 

Good post sums it up well 

11 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

think he'd do well in italy along with grezda - too in your face here for their liking

not only a problem for those two but one for the whole country and why we no longer produce any quality. 

Our own youth players look great and then they come up against the Kilmarnock and Motherwell thugs where football becomes secondary.   Problem gets exacerbated by referees too happy to show yellow cards for celebrating a goal all the while ignoring brutal assaults.  Fucked up country. 

18 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Penalty summed him up, soft as fuck and he didn't even complain to the ref, just accepted it. Pity is I think he potentially is a decent player but he lacks that bit of dig required for our game.

He should be in the Wizard of Oz looking for a fucking heart. 

1 hour ago, steven33jackie said:

Penalty summed him up, soft as fuck and he didn't even complain to the ref, just accepted it. Pity is I think he potentially is a decent player but he lacks that bit of dig required for our game.

Oh that’s right cos refs always change their minds when a player goes mental at them 

2 hours ago, Henders82 said:

Not good enough - has not made the step up required. We are better with Flanagan at LB

Easy there, I've given Flanagan a bit of slack as anyone can see he is all right sided and playing out of position. Today he got his chance on the right and was fucking rubbish. We need two new full backs.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Will give him the pre-season to see if there's any change but if not then cut our losses and sell 

Agreed. But going by today's showing, I don't think he will be able to unfortunately. 

The boy had a shocker today. One of the worst performances by a Rangers player I have ever seen today. 

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

Why do people keep saying he was playing in midfield today? Am I going mad? I'm pretty sure he was playing left back.

I think he himself didn’t really know tbf

halliday was left mid, he was left back but sometimes drifted aimlessly around the left side

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

If he had Hallidays attitude he’d be unbelievable. 

Suited to some slow paced league like Italy or some shit. Doesn’t have it in him unfortunately 

I think his play is as bad as his heart 

Just now, maverick1200 said:

This reminds me of the Morelos at the end of last season. I'm happy to give him another season before writing him off.

He’s feert mate , can give him 100 pre seasons , the spl isn’t going to change so he’ll still be feert next season 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think he himself didn’t really know tbf

halliday was left mid, he was left back but sometimes drifted aimlessly around the left side

Think the idea today was for Halliday to play left side and give us some cover when Barisic went forward as tracking back has always seemed his weakness

Problem was that Barisic didn't look up for it at all. His first few games he was whipping cracking balls in from the left side constantly without anybody getting on the end of them

Genuinely cant remember him getting even 1 in today 

Just now, Cedrick said:

He’s feert mate , can give him 100 pre seasons , the spl isn’t going to change so he’ll still be feert next season 

Maybe but some players take more time to adjust the others. His injuries haven't helped him either. Also us fans were calling him brilliant after his first few games.

Just now, maverick1200 said:

Maybe but some players take more time to adjust the others. His injuries haven't helped him either. Also us fans were calling him brilliant after his first few games.

I wasn’t , I would have signed him after the 2 games against us but the alarm bells were ringing for me when most bears saw Maldini 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I wasn’t , I would have signed him after the 2 games against us but the alarm bells were ringing for me when most bears saw Maldini 

You might be right, he may be shite and a bottle job. I just think he needs another season before deciding on shipping him out.