Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rfc1990

Well done Alfredo

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Del said:

I hope we sell him as we need the money to fund additional players but even if I wanted him to stay, his time in Scotland is up!

Three times today he was involved in nothing challenges, one with their GK, and another two with their defenders and before the replay is even shown the pundits are suggesting Morelos has lead with arm, got involved etc...

I understand that them saying that can be taken with a pinch of salt, but if its said often enough it will be common thought between opposition players, refs, linesmen etc.

I havent loved a player as much him for a long time and will be sad to see him go, but thanks for the goals Alfredo and I hope he goes on to score loads!

and here is one . State of you :p:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

just my opinion . Sure it will be the same for many

theres having an opinion and theres talking absolute fucking tosh

 

thankfully the manager values him at more than double your estimation

 

who was our last player to score 30 goals in a season in the top league

 

 

eskbankloyal likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thehost said:

theres having an opinion and theres talking absolute fucking tosh

 

thankfully the manager values him at more than double your estimation

 

who was our last player to score 30 goals in a season in the top league

 

 

I said minimum 10 and you have the copyright on tosh Host . Trust me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I said minimum 10 and you have the copyright on tosh Host . Trust me

I trust you when it comes to not knowing the value of  a player

 

now back on to the subject matter at hand

 

who was the last player to score 30 goals in a season in the top league and what year did it occur?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Love the guy so much.

He should leave though for his own sake. Such a disgrace the way he's treated in this country from top to bottom, from officials, to players, to fans and media.

Agreed Scottish football is killing itself from inside with hatred. There’s no better example of that than the way the leagues best player is treated, just because of who he plays for.

Supersonic likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morelos has without a doubt been one of our best players this season.  I remember the game against Hamilton we were holding onto a 1-0 win and as soon as he comes on from the bench the entire dynamic changed and we could have won 3/4.  He offers a lot and if he screws the the nut he is a superstar in the making.  Sadly I think he will be off though.

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thehost said:

I trust you when it comes to not knowing the value of  a player

 

now back on to the subject matter at hand

 

who was the last player to score 30 goals in a season in the top league and what year did it occur?

Not disputing how good he is . He has amazing qualities for a striker

Not yet scored against the scum in 2 seasons and he is a liability . There is no disputing these 2 facts either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 30 goal a season striker this day and age is so hard to come by so I think keep him. Disciplinary issues aside he seems happy theres also Defoe who is providing top quality competition. See what summer holds but unless £20million plus bid lands on Gerrard office desk then we are in a good place for the next campaign.

 

 

 

Dread and SonOfLuther like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rlm said:

A 30 goal a season striker this day and age is so hard to come by so I think keep him. Disciplinary issues aside he seems happy theres also Defoe who is providing top quality competition. See what summer holds but unless £20million plus bid lands on Gerrard office desk then we are in a good place for the next campaign.

 

 

 

No way he is going to net 20m, more likely 10-12m in reality.

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not disputing how good he is . He has amazing qualities for a striker

Not yet scored against the scum in 2 seasons and he is a liability . There is no disputing these 2 facts either

when you have found out who the last striker was and when it was you may find that being cavalier, with our only quality player (and deadly striker) is probably not the best way to go about winning footballing trophies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thehost said:

when you have found out who the last striker was and when it was you may find that being cavalier, with our only quality player (and deadly striker) is probably not the best way to go about winning footballing trophies

Aye all right:hmmm:  Jelavic

Most of our league is shite . That is what I'm constantly reading on here .

Like I said . His ability at times is fantastic when he is in zone . He just isn't in the zone often enough for me in big games

And at a club like Rangers you need to be scoring cup tie winners and OF games to enhance yourself

I think Jelavic did both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Aye all right:hmmm:  Jelavic

Most of our league is shite . That is what I'm constantly reading on here .

Like I said . His ability at times is fantastic when he is in zone . He just isn't in the zone often enough for me in big games

And at a club like Rangers you need to be scoring cup tie winners and OF games to enhance yourself

I think Jelavic did both

who are you replacing him with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

No way he is going to net 20m, more likely 10-12m in reality.

We are starting to sound like the beggars with all this 20million plus shite

If we get that . Brilliant but as much as many love him . We have won fuck all in 2 seasons with him playing up top on his own .

Taking into account his age , I think we would be in good position to get between 10 and 12 . agreed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thehost said:

who are you replacing him with?

Not even thought about it . I'm not the manager of Rangers

Defoe has proved a good enough striker in last 4 weeks with 100% wins against all our biggest rivals

And then there's today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eejay the dj said:

Not even thought about it . I'm not the manager of Rangers

just seems a tad weird to hoy out your best player for half his value and have no idea who can do the job he does????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thehost said:

just seems a tad weird to hoy out your best player for half his value and have no idea who can do the job he does????

Are your pissed Host . seriously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pleased for him, would be much more if not the disciplinary issues 

Not a chance I can see him staying though, it was going to be difficult anyway with the offers that will come in and I think the lack of trust with his discipline probably soured things a bit with the management 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Smile said:

He does but it's a strikers job to get the goals Morelos was our main striker for the majority of league games and should have been trusted to take the penalties.

Boyd / Ally never took too many penalties -- happy with Tav and using your logic Johnny Hubbard would never have taken any  

Horses for courses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...