Well done Alfredo

rfc1990

40 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You’d think after scoring 30 goals he might try and smile a wee bit more.

As long as he’s playing in Scotland he’s at risk of being a liability 

Best of luck to him whether he goes or not 

or maybe he's just miserable -- you know what that feels like 

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not disputing how good he is . He has amazing qualities for a striker

Not yet scored against the scum in 2 seasons and he is a liability . There is no disputing these 2 facts either

Boyd only scored once against them IIRC. 

Boyd scored more than their King of Kings. 

19 minutes ago, HG5 said:

10 against today’s opponents, yet we haven’t beaten them in a league game.

That is one crazy statistic!

Thats cause 7 of them were in the cup. 4 in the replay and 3 at the start of the season in the league cup 

I think one more year would benefit both us and him. 

His value has probably dropped last quarter of the season and he may not attract as big of clubs as he'd hope. 

Another season like this year he can go for 20mil plus to a top team. 

Fully expect him to go this summer though. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Boyd only scored once against them IIRC. 

Boyd scored more than their King of Kings. 

I dont get the hes not scored against the taigs chat. Like you say Boyd scored once but his goals elsewhere are what won us leagues. Mind getting pumped away to falkirk one day and bang Boyd makes it 1 0 late on and that's it done.

He done it countless times.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I dont get the hes not scored against the taigs chat. Like you say Boyd scored once but his goals elsewhere are what won us leagues. Mind getting pumped away to falkirk one day and bang Boyd makes it 1 0 late on and that's it done.

Didn't Jelavic only score two against them as well? 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thats cause 7 of them were in the cup. 4 in the replay and 3 at the start of the season in the league cup 

I know where they all happened, mate, thanks.

It’s just weird how it panned out, with us coming out with only 2 points!

Just now, HG5 said:

I know where they all happened, mate, thanks.

It’s just weird how it panned out, with us coming out with only 2 points!

Aye a know but you said ten goals against them yet we hadn't beat them in the league. So I just said that's cause 7 were in cup ties 

Yeah, well done AM....... 30 goals is a fantastic tally considering the amount of time he was sidelined.

Personally, I would have wanted him to stay next season but his discipline has proved costly and I doubt he will be any better at controlling his petulant ways next season. It seems to be a part of who he is and what makes him tick, unfortunately.

I would grab any bid north of 15 million for him right now tbh and wish him all the very best at his new club.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don’t think Boyd was ever touted as a £10m (minimum) player, though.

Think any prospective buyer at that level would take an interest at how he did against the league leaders.

59 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Fuck sake do you walk about your work smiling all day 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye a know but you said ten goals against them yet we hadn't beat them in the league. So I just said that's cause 7 were in cup ties 

Got all the right goals, not all of them in the all right places😂

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

I don’t think Boyd was ever touted as a £10m (minimum) player, though.

Think any prospective buyer at that level would take an interest at how he did against the league leaders.

He's proved his worth at a higher level than against the taigs though 

It’s been a blast wee man, sad to see you go but you won’t get any peace in this shit hole of a league.

When he moves and his disciplinary record is just like any other striker. I hope some on here will have the good grace to finally accept the witch-hunt the wee man has had to suffer. 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Fuck sake do you walk about your work smiling all day 

£15 million is the least we should be accepting, anyone else saying lower than this really don't have a clue how much money is involved in football these days. 

Regardless of his disciplinary issues there's no taking away that he's scored 30 goals this season, scored goals on the European scene and is an international player as well. 

If clubs don't bid what we want then we keep him it's as simple as that. 

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Love the guy so much.

He should leave though for his own sake. Such a disgrace the way he's treated in this country from top to bottom, from officials, to players, to fans and media.

Unfortunately I have to agree with this, he will always be a target here and will never be able to get a fair deal with refs, so I do think we would be better to take any good offer that comes in.

I know that is a defeatist attitude but I just cannot see it changing, in fact it would probably be worse for him next season if he stayed.  

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t ply his trade in this country anymore unfortunately.  

Opposition players kick him up and down the park, act like he’s murdered them when he throws his weight about and surround the ref anytime he attempts to go in for a challenge. 

The media have stereotyped him for the past 18 months as a South American hot head who deserves the tackles, elbows and abuse from opposing players as it’s just winding him up. 

The refs have subsequently bought into that pish and literally give fouls against him for absolutely nothing. 5 “fouls” he committed today and 4 weren’t fouls. Then booked for telling the Killie fans to fuck up.

He’ll never accumulate the amount of cards he has in two seasons here in two seasons anywhere else in his career. 

He’ll also probably never get sent off another 5 times in his career never mind in the same season. 

Hounded out of Scottish football because he’s and incredible talent and plays for Rangers. 

End the thread. 👍👍👍👍