Ryan jack

On 20/05/2019 at 10:11, Del said:

Our best midfield this season has been Jack, Kamara and Davis with Arfield in front, if we sign another attacking minded midfielder why would that mean Arfield is dropped back?

Unless we change formation its a straight swap for me, Murphy for Kent (if he doesnt come back) but theres no chance I would drop Arfield back into that midfield 3.

Where’s the pace in the team if we do that? For me it’s murphy as back up for Arfield and the likes of Jones, Hastie etc competing for Kents position if he isn’t here next season.

agree though that Arfield should not be dropped back he’s been the best player in the league since we changed formation. 

2 hours ago, Teddybear123 said:

Where’s the pace in the team if we do that? For me it’s murphy as back up for Arfield and the likes of Jones, Hastie etc competing for Kents position if he isn’t here next season.

agree though that Arfield should not be dropped back he’s been the best player in the league since we changed formation. 

So the arguement is that we have 1 fast player in the team and that by bringing someone else in, who isnt as quick, means we should do it?

Murphy is a far better player than Jones, Hastie, Caneias or anyone else we have in that position, even if he is a bit slower than some of them, but its not as if hes slow, he may not have the pace of Kent but hes still quick!

1 hour ago, Mcloy_72 said:

The bold jack swanning about like he owns the place at some outdoor party:mutley:.Qaulity

He’ll be getting “Graham’s in the hospital but you were that pished you know nothing about it in your bed at 6pm fucking disgrace” aff the mrs as wee speak 😂😂😂