Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd

Candeias

Not sure I want to keep him next season tbh but I do love the wee mans work rate and passion for the club .....If SG sees a role for him in the squad as we chase 55 then who am I to argue...

Has looked very poor in the later part of the Season. 

Been a decent servant and always gave his all, but better is required. 

Nah I think he’s useful to the squad I’d ship out Grezda and maybe loans for Murphy & Middleton for me assuming Kent comes back 

Jones, Candeias, Middleton, Murphy, hastie, Stewart, grezda. As it stands they'll be the ones fighting for the same roles wide of the front man. I don't think any are good enough to start. Murphy and possibly Jones/stewart on the bench with loans for Middleton n hastie. Grezda can get to fuck. Candeias can leave and I'll wish him well. 

Hopefully get Kent back and anthother quality attacking player to go straight in to the first team

He's not pish but he's not starting quality either. He is a trier. Much like Jack. We need an upgrade in the wide forward area, centre mid, left back and a striker if Morelos goes. That's the 4 major new players I hope are high quality 

Redwhiteandblue likes this

He's not been the worst signing we have ever made and has contributed but I think his time is up. Need someone with more quality. 

10 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

Jones, Candeias, Middleton, Murphy, hastie, Stewart, grezda. As it stands they'll be the ones fighting for the same roles wide of the front man. I don't think any are good enough to start. Murphy and possibly Jones/stewart on the bench with loans for Middleton n hastie. Grezda can get to fuck. Candeias can leave and I'll wish him well. 

Hopefully get Kent back and anthother quality attacking player to go straight in to the first team

Has Stewart been signed? 

If we do the correct business this summer he will struggle to make our bench next season. Hopefully punt for anything 1 million up would be good

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

He is shite. Lacks technique, composure and pace. 

Works his arse off, but in no way good enough. 

Pace is one thing he doesn't lack ffs

BlueboyG likes this