Candeias

Lloyd

29 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Remember his back heel for Morelos (I think) to score?

Can see the logic in it. He doesn't have the pace to play out wide. 

Of all the things to criticise him for Pace is not one of them. 

It’s strange how he can cross a ball from the halfway line but struggles when he gets to the edge of the box.

A winger that can’t do winger things like get past a man with the ball at his feet, squad player or preferably offload for a few quid.

We need better not just in his position but in several positions. He’s neither very good or shite, he’s somewhere in the middle and the pointer moves around too much during one game.

He can do something superb one minute then acts like he doesn’t know what a ball is the next. Something I’d expect from a young guy that kind of inconsistency.

57 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

We need better not just in his position but in several positions. He’s neither very good or shite, he’s somewhere in the middle and the pointer moves around too much during one game.

He can do something superb one minute then acts like he doesn’t know what a ball is the next. Something I’d expect from a young guy that kind of inconsistency.

I disagree to an extent and he's very, very similar to Kent. On his day in Scotland he can be unplayable with moments of genius. Only problem is that's out of every 8,9 or 10 games when we really need players who are performing 7 or 8 out of every 10. 

Still maintain both our wide players, whoever has played has cost is dearly this season with a poor return of goals especially against the bottom 6. Unfortunately Kent and candeias have been key players in that terrible return. Only dif is one wants most of the fan base to spunk as much as 10m on him the other looks like being chased out the door

Let me say that Kent is a far superior player than Candeias but his final delivery isn't much better, actually it is comparable. He needs to work on that. I'm on the fence with Candeias, he can leave and I wouldn't be fussed but next year, he has to be a bench type player.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Let me say that Kent is a far superior player than Candeias but his final delivery isn't much better, actually it is comparable. He needs to work on that. I'm on the fence with Candeias, he can leave and I wouldn't be fussed but next year, he has to be a bench type player.

Based on what? Admittedly they are wingers but vastly dif in playstyle however, and the most important stat in the way we play is the goals and assists column and for me both fall dreadfully short for a team challenging for the title. 

The only dif between the 2 is I believe Kent is young enough to improve his shooting and crossing whereas I don't think candeias can or will. Either way I still maintain unless we upgrade in the summer with those players being backup to more productive players we will struggle against more defensive teams 

Daniel is a complete enigma,

He is utter gash for a substantial part of the time then delivers worldy goals or assists - not really enough to justify a starting berth or even being retained.

We need players who are able to demonstrate a half decent level of consistency !

Hard working but limited in ability. I don't like him and never did, though appreciate he has his fans on here.  We need a huge improvement in the final third next season to hurt teams and he just isn't it.  However, we've arguably spent >£2m on a replacement last season and he's every bit as poor.