Jonathan Sutherland

20 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Basically praised Steve Clarke for his bravery of bringing up sectarian singing then went on about how he had to "put up with it again" today. 

Guys seriously needs a sore jaw, even Michael Stewart didn't take the bait the way you would expect that wee ginger prick to do. 

There is nothing brave about talking about singing.  If anything, it shows he is weak.

21 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Basically praised Steve Clarke for his bravery of bringing up sectarian singing then went on about how he had to "put up with it again" today. 

Guys seriously needs a sore jaw, even Michael Stewart didn't take the bait the way you would expect that wee ginger prick to do. 

I was shocked with ginger baws last week .saw something on BT .sounded a wee bit like he was shifting camps a bit .

was down the wanker scale to about a 7 and a half instead of the full 10 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I was shocked with ginger baws last week .saw something on BT .sounded a wee bit like he was shifting camps a bit .

was down the wanker scale to about a 7 and a half instead of the full 10 

See cunts got u hook line and sinker. Acts a cunt all year and throws a wee bite and idiots fall for it. 

Some never learn, once a cunt always a cunt

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

See cunts got u hook line and sinker. Acts a cunt all year and throws a wee bite and idiots fall for it. 

Some never learn, once a cunt always a cunt

Hes not caught me .hes always been a prick as far as im concerned .i used to work wi his best mate and he was a prick tae 

Never seen the highlights package . My wee Motherwell pal told me . It is now completely obvious the programme has an agenda against Rangers.

And he thinks Colum is a bead rattling little bastard who is completely biased

Replayed their penalty at least 5 or 6 times and discussed it merits

Never discussed ours once other than seeing it in the highlights

Fucking honking show