Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd

Broadfoot

What's he done? Other than his usual shithousery on the pitch?

Btw how has he become such a rock in defence. Mind he came to us and he could barely kick a ball. We turned him into a right back because he wasn't trusted to play his 'natural' position.

To think we got to a European final with him in the team is some achievement. That said he did a job for us and left in the right way, so I can't totally slate him.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

We chased him out the club when we dropped down to division 3.  In hindsight, he could’ve done a job for us all the way back up the divisions.  The amount of shite CBs we signed in Cribari, Kieran, Cardoso, Senderos, etc.  Millions wasted.

Not saying Broadfoot is an amazing player.  But, he can play all across the back 4 and would’ve been more than adequate in terms of working up the divisions.  

Pretty sure he asked to leave

Algeran likes this

Just now, DBBTB said:

Because unlike the majority of the rest of them he was an absolute cunt.

You mean he wasn’t a cunt?  Surely the cunt thing to do would be to just walk out like the rest.  Staying just to request a transfer makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

You mean he wasn’t a cunt?  Surely the cunt thing to do would be to just walk out like the rest.  Staying just to request a transfer makes no sense.

Yeah I meant wasn’t. I just fucked it :lol:

nelsonRFC82 and stewaj3 like this

How was he no booked for running a yard past the linesman and going into the crowed at their pen , kept waiting on the linesman putting his flag up to tell the ref , fucking joke 

rbt1548 likes this

Broadfoot would have been a horrendous CB or FB coming up the Leagues.

The type of team we needed was the Warburton side that we had in the Championship. A team with superior quality and fitness who could pass the dross off the park.

Broadfoot is a big dirty CB who you'd want when you've got your backs up against the wall, sitting on his own 20 yard line, with 6 men still defending in front of him. 

Mental comment. 

Seriously disliked him when he played for us because he was shite, ran like Woody out of Toy Story, took foul throws and couldn't cook a fucking egg. 

Hate him now because he's a cunt. 

Hadron Collider likes this

probably the most cuntish ex player we've ever had to contend with

nothing to do with his ability, i was glad when clubfoot left. now he just happens to be a complete wank into the bargain, sorry i meant cunt

36 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Broadfoot would have been a horrendous CB or FB coming up the Leagues.

The type of team we needed was the Warburton side that we had in the Championship. A team with superior quality and fitness who could pass the dross off the park.

Broadfoot is a big dirty CB who you'd want when you've got your backs up against the wall, sitting on his own 20 yard line, with 6 men still defending in front of him. 

Mental comment. 

I think Broadfoot would have strolled those leagues.