Broadfoot

Lloyd

Dirty player who was injured and not selected more than he played for us, been a prick when playing against us from kicking Jack and going down like he was shot from the "headbutt", rakeing his studs down Morelos, his over celebrating everytime  he plays against us. Be hard pushed to find any supporter who still likes him young conqueror or not

26 minutes ago, bluechip said:

Now he is a cowardly p***k, kicking lumps out of our players and feigning injury and trying to get our players sent off. 

To be fair he was under the instruction of one of the bitterest wee men ever to grace Scottish football 

21 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

All the ifs... buts.... and maybes about how he would have been good for us going back up the divisions .... are just that  .... ifs .....buts .... and maybes ... he didn't stay so it's irrelevant.

When he was with us he was bearable ... just ..... since we have come back into the top division he has been nothing but a cunt with all his snide antics ... an utter cunt in fact.

:UK:

Best post of the thread.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Watch your mouth pal, he hates keyboard warriors and would be willing to take things further

No mention of why I'm a Catholic or something? Your "cousin" has been a cunt against us. Limited ability but loads of effort I would say sums him up. Good on him for making a career for himself. However , against us he has been a cunt.

Just now, bordersbear said:

No mention of why I'm a Catholic or something? Your "cousin" has been a cunt against us. Limited ability but loads of effort I would say sums him up. Good on him for making a career for himself. However , against us he has been a cunt.

Mate they've become close since what happened to @Jeffrey aunty. Maybe go a wee bit easy. It's not always black and white mate