Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

***** Official Q1/Q2 Europa League Draw*****

13 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It keeps packing in/channels blocked and also buffers like mad, according to a few friends who used to have it. 

One I.had was good. 

15 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Direct flights to Iceland Wed-Fri on both weeks it could be for about 170 

Just seen that watch them move our game to the Wednesday. Progres would be the best for travelling support never done it the last time just spent the last hour looking at places head is bursting already might be round 2 for me. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Just seen that watch them move our game to the Wednesday. Progres would be the best for travelling support never done it the last time just spent the last hour looking at places head is bursting already might be round 2 for me. 

Flights get in at 10 past 4 so depending on kick off could still be doable. 

Did Progres the last time so would rather someone else.

Would be good to see the tims get the mob from Georgia in their first round - they're going to have an easy game anyway so they're as well to have a long trip, then if they can get Maccabi Tel Aviv 2nd round and another long trip and papped out to the EL qualifiers, hopefully they'll get Astana/Qarabag at some point for another flight east and go out altogether.

Meanwhile I'd like to see us draw Cardiff Met (or Progres if they win that tie), some team from Iceland/Faroes/Ulster for Q2, Legia Warsaw Q3 and a team that beats one of the unseeded teams for Q4. Hopefully no majorly long trips. The Gers triumphantly in the groups again, timothy demoralised and knackered by the start of the season.

31 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

I'd like to see us draw Cardiff Met (or Progres if they win that tie), some team from Iceland/Faroes/Ulster for Q2, Legia Warsaw Q3 and a team that beats one of the unseeded teams for Q4. Hopefully no majorly long trips. The Gers triumphantly in the groups again, timothy demoralised and knackered by the start of the season.

Meanwhile it would be good to see the tims get the mob from Georgia in their first round - they're going to have an easy game anyway so they're as well to have a long trip, then if they can get Maccabi Tel Aviv 2nd round and another long trip and papped out to the EL qualifiers, hopefully they'll get Astana/Qarabag at some point for another flight east and go out altogether.

Fixed for yae

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Re the dates being confirmed by 5pm supposedly they said that last year too and didn’t happen.

It's Uefa so certainly wouldn't count on it! Hopefully that's the case though for fans travelling!

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2611301.html

I believe the draw will be stream live from that link.