Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

***** Official Q1/Q2 Europa League Draw*****

10 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Just got the email about half hour ago mate so expect you'll get one soonish

But yeah agree that its pretty bad

It’s a joke. I get there’s a quick turnaround in the EL but this is the first game so there’s no need to spring it on people, again. 

An email should be sent next Tuesday with payment taken on the Friday and then just about 2 week to put them on general sale. I hate the way they do this with tickets. Some aren’t cheap either and for people with 3/4 tickets on the same CC you could be talking hundreds at what is almost always a days notice

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s a joke. I get there’s a quick turnaround in the EL but this is the first game so there’s no need to spring it on people, again. 

An email should be sent next Tuesday with payment taken on the Friday and then just about 2 week to put them on general sale. I hate the way they do this with tickets. Some aren’t cheap either and for people with 3/4 tickets on the same CC you could be talking hundreds at what is almost always a days notice

Well as somebody has posted above it looks like if you're not on the CCCS then you'll have a bit longer to buy your ticket but for everyone else its payment from Tuesday onwards

I get it with the cup games sometimes, especially replays that it needs to be a quick turnaround but this just seems like a way for them to get easy money off the fans quickly. 

They really couldn't give a fuck, they know it'll likely be a sellout or close to it and that people will pay

Prso's headband likes this

21 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

If you were @mus you would give her your ticket and struggle yourself 

Oh and I am starting to think there is an underlying current of anti English racism with your posts towards me!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

58 minutes ago, mus said:

Oh and I am starting to think there is an underlying current of anti English racism with your posts towards me!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I have no issue with the English 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I have no issue with the English 

I know just messing with you, can tell from your following of the South london  Lions!!

.Williamson. likes this

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Negotations must be ongoing over the date of the first leg.

We have confirmed and Uefa have added the home second leg on the Uefa website for 18th July.

Have a feeling they won't make a decision until it's confirmed that either Pristina or St. Joseph's are through.

16 minutes ago, Burnbank Derry said:

Last season the group stages and a league cup game came off practically at the same time.

They took the 4th monthly season ticket payment on the Friday then were going to take the £110 for the groups on the Monday or there abouts if I remember correctly last year. Think a lot of bears complained and they changed the date for Europa payment to the 17th of September.

27 minutes ago, Burnbank Derry said:

Last season the group stages and a league cup game came off practically at the same time.

Aye, it was a shambles last season.

Motherwell and Ufa came out the same day with near enough no notice of either as well

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Yes

Thanks. Didn't see it advertised on Rangers website so wanted to check before sorting travel.

Rfc52 likes this

The kosovon champions played red imps last night. They hadn't lost in their last 12 or so and scraped by the red imps 1 0. Going by the stats the red imps were actually the better side.

This might not be a forgone conclusion that we are playing the kosovans in our game

On 21/06/2019 at 22:11, Burnbank Derry said:

And just paid for Villarreal away too! 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The kosovon champions played red imps last night. They hadn't lost in their last 12 or so and scraped by the red imps 1 0. Going by the stats the red imps were actually the better side.

This might not be a forgone conclusion that we are playing the kosovans in our game

The teams from Gibraltar are usually made up of a majority of Spanish players, so they tend to be stronger than people anticipate.

7 minutes ago, Mojo84 said:

The teams from Gibraltar are usually made up of a majority of Spanish players, so they tend to be stronger than people anticipate.

Aye noticed that as well. Majority were Spanish nationals 

53 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Was about to go big on prishtina ht/ft at 10/11 until a read this 😂

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Was about to go big on prishtina ht/ft at 10/11 until a read this 😂

They could scud this st Joe's mob but I was actually surprised how close it was between the champions and red imps