Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

***** Official Q1/Q2 Europa League Draw*****

8 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Europa cruising through.

Was hoping it would be Thursday, but Tuesday it is. 

Them cruising through was never in doubt. Sucks for fans travelling to the game but the competitive action starting early is decent. 

TheCutch likes this

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Horrific mate.

Will miss it now as it clashes with The Chase.. 

Doubt it will be on TV, far too short notice to get an OB crew to get out for it - depends on the Gibraltar TV, which I'm guessing is pretty low in numbers. RTV might do a ropey stream with the go pro cameras.

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Doubt it will be on TV, far too short notice to get an OB crew to get out for it - depends on the Gibraltar TV, which I'm guessing is pretty low in numbers. RTV might do a ropey stream with the go pro cameras.

Premier Sports have been trying to get both legs. Going by their tweets they may announce both.

Anyone that went to the last Progres game, how much was the Rangers flights the last time?  Googling prices and trying to work out if it’s reallt worth all the hassle and if I’d be better just going on the Rangers flights 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Anyone that went to the last Progres game, how much was the Rangers flights the last time?  Googling prices and trying to work out if it’s reallt worth all the hassle and if I’d be better just going on the Rangers flights 

Didn’t do it but something telling me it was £295-£300 or something like that. Think they will beat Cork ? 

You can also stay in France, Belgium or Germany. 

1 minute ago, RFCstuart said:

Impossible to find a hotel in Gibraltar already

Cause there is Island games on there all week. I would stay in Spain, la linea de la concepcion is right at the border walking distance apparently. 

Cardiff Met University, a team made up of students, were the lowest ranked team in the Europa League qualifiers. They've just beaten Progres Niederkorn 2-1, unfortunately going out on the away goals rule. An unbelievable effort.

Shows what a load of crap Progres are - 

I know Cork have had a shit season, but they are a step up in quality and then some from Cardiff Met.

I will honestly be very surprised if Cork don't beat Progres over the 2 legs.