Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

***** Official Q1/Q2 Europa League Draw*****

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

60 quid for the year mate has Rangers tv etc. It's excellent 

Worth it for the 3pm kick offs on a Saturday it’s self never mind everything else it’s got. 

Rfc52 likes this

Am I right in thinking after we beat this Gibralter mob,we will be home 1st in the next round,on the 25th? Looking for confirmation so I can look for flights.

1 minute ago, sendintank said:

Am I right in thinking after we beat this Gibralter mob,we will be home 1st in the next round,on the 25th? Looking for confirmation so I can look for flights.

Yes we are due to be home first in Q2

5 hours ago, RFCstuart said:

Anyone know of any busses running from Malaga and back? Staying in Gibraltar on Monday but looking to get a way to Malaga after the game.

QSTB are going to Benalmadena which isn’t far.

5 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Cheers mate, I think I seen that they’re fully booked, would’ve been ideal.

3 hours ago, RFCstuart said:

Cheers mate, I think I seen that they’re fully booked, would’ve been ideal.

@southdown 1916 may be able to help, but if they are fully booked I was reading the public busses are only 9 euro and run regularly.

Rfc52 likes this

20 hours ago, RFCstuart said:

Anyone know of any busses running from Malaga and back? Staying in Gibraltar on Monday but looking to get a way to Malaga after the game.

15 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Bar None in Benalmadena are running a bus if they get enough interest in the bar for the game today. 

Message them on Facebook later, see if they are. It's a good wee Rangers bar. 

RFCstuart likes this

Gonna be greedy here, our qualification run last year was fairly  tough with no gimme matches really would like a couple of breezes to allow us to rest the main men. All Eastern European teams,. 

Wishful thinking though... 

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Gonna be greedy here, our qualification run last year was fairly  tough with no gimme matches really would like a couple of breezes to allow us to rest the main men. All Eastern European teams,. 

Wishful thinking though... 

St Joseph's, and then Progres /Cork - would say it's already easier than last years run at this stage. Think we will get to the UEL play off round, then it's anyone's guess - we dodged a bullet with UFA but they were pretty decent in phases. Maribor were tough going - so Eastern Europe sides are by no means a walkover at all.

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

St Joseph's, and then Progres /Cork - would say it's already easier than last years run at this stage. Think we will get to the UEL play off round, then it's anyone's guess - we dodged a bullet with UFA but they were pretty decent in phases. Maribor were tough going - so Eastern Europe sides are by no means a walkover at all.

I honestly see us needing some good luck with the draw, some of the teams later on are tough. Fingers crossed a couple of easy ties first as you say. 

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I honestly see us needing some good luck with the draw, some of the teams later on are tough. Fingers crossed a couple of easy ties first as you say. 

First 2 rounds generous but the 3rd looks tricky fancy us more in Europe as teams attack us and fancy us to beat most at home if our players get match fit in time. 1st round should be treated as a pre season game. 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Was told yesterday that if we end up playing Cork in Round 2 we'll receive 300 tickets and it will be official travel only. 

In and out basically?

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Was told yesterday that if we end up playing Cork in Round 2 we'll receive 300 tickets and it will be official travel only. 

It's 5% minimum so not sure 300 would be correct

27 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Wonder how many travel points required for a brief

22 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The good old withdrawal method

Never any risk attached to the withdrawal method 🙄😂😂

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Thought that would be the case.