Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

***** Official Q1/Q2 Europa League Draw*****

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

60 quid for the year mate has Rangers tv etc. It's excellent 

Worth it for the 3pm kick offs on a Saturday it’s self never mind everything else it’s got. 

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I right in thinking after we beat this Gibralter mob,we will be home 1st in the next round,on the 25th? Looking for confirmation so I can look for flights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sendintank said:

Am I right in thinking after we beat this Gibralter mob,we will be home 1st in the next round,on the 25th? Looking for confirmation so I can look for flights.

Yes we are due to be home first in Q2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RFCstuart said:

Anyone know of any busses running from Malaga and back? Staying in Gibraltar on Monday but looking to get a way to Malaga after the game.

QSTB are going to Benalmadena which isn’t far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

QSTB are going to Benalmadena which isn’t far.

Cheers mate, I think I seen that they’re fully booked, would’ve been ideal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RFCstuart said:

Cheers mate, I think I seen that they’re fully booked, would’ve been ideal.

@southdown 1916 may be able to help, but if they are fully booked I was reading the public busses are only 9 euro and run regularly.

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RFCstuart said:

Anyone know of any busses running from Malaga and back? Staying in Gibraltar on Monday but looking to get a way to Malaga after the game.

 

15 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

QSTB are going to Benalmadena which isn’t far.

Bar None in Benalmadena are running a bus if they get enough interest in the bar for the game today. 

Message them on Facebook later, see if they are. It's a good wee Rangers bar. 

RFCstuart likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be greedy here, our qualification run last year was fairly  tough with no gimme matches really would like a couple of breezes to allow us to rest the main men. All Eastern European teams,. 

Wishful thinking though... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Gonna be greedy here, our qualification run last year was fairly  tough with no gimme matches really would like a couple of breezes to allow us to rest the main men. All Eastern European teams,. 

Wishful thinking though... 

St Joseph's, and then Progres /Cork - would say it's already easier than last years run at this stage. Think we will get to the UEL play off round, then it's anyone's guess - we dodged a bullet with UFA but they were pretty decent in phases. Maribor were tough going - so Eastern Europe sides are by no means a walkover at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

St Joseph's, and then Progres /Cork - would say it's already easier than last years run at this stage. Think we will get to the UEL play off round, then it's anyone's guess - we dodged a bullet with UFA but they were pretty decent in phases. Maribor were tough going - so Eastern Europe sides are by no means a walkover at all.

I honestly see us needing some good luck with the draw, some of the teams later on are tough. Fingers crossed a couple of easy ties first as you say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I honestly see us needing some good luck with the draw, some of the teams later on are tough. Fingers crossed a couple of easy ties first as you say. 

First 2 rounds generous but the 3rd looks tricky fancy us more in Europe as teams attack us and fancy us to beat most at home if our players get match fit in time. 1st round should be treated as a pre season game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Was told yesterday that if we end up playing Cork in Round 2 we'll receive 300 tickets and it will be official travel only. 

In and out basically?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Was told yesterday that if we end up playing Cork in Round 2 we'll receive 300 tickets and it will be official travel only. 

It's 5% minimum so not sure 300 would be correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Was told yesterday that if we end up playing Cork in Round 2 we'll receive 300 tickets and it will be official travel only. 

Wonder how many travel points required for a brief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The good old withdrawal method

Never any risk attached to the withdrawal method 🙄😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Was told yesterday that if we end up playing Cork in Round 2 we'll receive 300 tickets and it will be official travel only. 

Thought that would be the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...