Odds on Alf staying ?

backup

There's something a bit off about this markie fella, can't quite work it out but something is definitely a bit odd, perhaps he's homosexual or something, which is fair enough I suppose, or perhaps his dad has banged him up the arse for that long that his brain has fallen out, I'm sure some RM detective will work it out. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, markieboy1690 said:

10 gobbles in a row I have given you .... is that the best you can do .....  a fucking tenner? ...... you rancid excuse for a human being

:troll:

There there now Mankieboy .... there's no need to be upset with your priest now ..... he's only trying to phone you a taxi.

:UK:

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

There's something a bit off about this markie fella, can't quite work it out but something is definitely a bit odd, perhaps he's homosexual or something, which is fair enough I suppose, or perhaps his dad has banged him up the arse for that long that his brain has fallen out, I'm sure some RM detective will work it out. 

Yes Scotty I have just been reading his posts and I just cannot figure out exactly what it is about him, but as you say someone will pop into the thread soon and let us all know. :happy:

@cushynumber or @dummiesoot or @gogzy can any of you  tell us what it is about this guy the we cannot work out.    

13 minutes ago, tom7bills said:

Of all those convicted so far, are they all celtic supporters.Can they rightly be described as celtic supporters and football coaches

supporters of that club ===== tick

papists                               ===== tick

Paedos                              ====== tick

ticks all the boxes

Don't the Mods/Administrators just get rid of this shit ?

We just rose to the bait and now/soon it will be all over Kerryfail Street !

Sorry I see he has now presumably been banned !

Love the wee man but I hope he goes........ he's been great for us and we've been great for him but I feel the time is right to cash in on him and use the money to bolster the first team starting 11.

I think he'll leave in the summer tbh.

On 20/05/2019 at 08:13, Smile said:

Idiotic statement by Gerrard at least make it look like there's a fight for his signature.

His agent/reps will know more about who's after him than Gerrard so him making out like clubs are lined up will not do anything other than to make the fans believe we have a highly sought after asset, then if we don't sell next season and he continues to make the same mistakes, we'll turn on the club for not selling him for £10m+ like we're led to believe.

Gerrard is quite transparent, I prefer knowing how the land lies rather than be spoon fed PR via Traynor.

On 20/05/2019 at 18:24, denya said:

Alfredo say on radio here more early this year that he had clubs from different countries put in bid. I dont know why it say only one bid?

More context please? As in, did he say that those bids have happened in the season just finished. Of not, did he say it was while he was at Rangers or before we signed him? 

Thanks. 

17 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

More context please? As in, did he say that those bids have happened in the season just finished. Of not, did he say it was while he was at Rangers or before we signed him? 

Thanks. 

He say like 3 months past this season, this year