Odds on Alf staying ?

backup

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Middleton has had the same grief Mo has had?? 

Mind you Middleton did get the Ibrox grumble and the one trick pony. 

Disrespects the club 😂😂 

I never said he got the same grief, not sure why you would say that. Your point was about bringing youngsters through, the reason we don't do that is because players like Middleton(just an example) are expected to be the finished article by the time they make their debut.

A 22 year old international who keeps hitting out off the ball and gets some grief isn't the same.

If you don't think what e did at the piggery is disrespectful to the club then I'm pretty speechless.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Did it not come from Macca, said he had played all over the world but had never seen a Ref single out a player in his life. 

You could be correct it was Friday night I heard it, DJ mentioned it on RC

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can you imagine the outcry if at the next game against them he let’s Lego jog past then clips his heels. 

Next time it happens he should go down and get Lego booked. He just needs to box smarter. (If there is a next time of course) 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You and I cant change it. The Board dont seem to have the appetite to. Morelos seems incapable of it too. Refs certainly wont offer to.

If you're looking for someone to disagree with you about it being shite and corrupt then I'm not your man, it is.

But unless Morelos changes (no indication he can) then are you happy to take the chance of keeping him and relying on him to behave when he's targeted worse next season?  Seems you are, I'm not and I'd prefer to capitalise on high value if a big bid is there.

That’s the point I’m trying to make mate. 

We are asking one of our players to change because the officials have decided he’s a trouble maker. I can’t think of one time when Mo has started anything it’s always a reaction. He gets booked for tackles that very other player on the pitch doesn’t  even get a talking to, when was the last time an opposition player got booked for giving it back to the Rangers support  

If things don’t change then what happens next season when they decide the new signings are to good so they have to be targeted, do we sell them for whatever we can get. Where does it end if any great player we sign gets singled out. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

I never said he got the same grief, not sure why you would say that. Your point was about bringing youngsters through, the reason we don't do that is because players like Middleton(just an example) are expected to be the finished article by the time they make their debut.

A 22 year old international who keeps hitting out off the ball and gets some grief isn't the same.

If you don't think what e did at the piggery is disrespectful to the club then I'm pretty speechless.

That’s not what I said. 

We turn on our own far too easily, young player just has to make one bad pass and the grumbling starts. The fact we have turned on our best player who has just banged in 30 goals for us is disappointing to say the least, not to mention it has the taig media laughing up its sleeve at us  

22 year old player who is giving it back as good as he is taking and being held to a different standard. See how that works  

He let his fellow teammates down, he didn’t disrespect anyone. 

29 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Next time it happens he should go down and get Lego booked. He just needs to box smarter. (If there is a next time of course) 

Lego won’t get booked 😂😂 fuck the man can throw elbows almost half players in 2 kick players in the head and nothing is done. 

Why do you still act so naive after watching the last couple of seasons. 

38 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Lego won’t get booked 😂😂 fuck the man can throw elbows almost half players in 2 kick players in the head and nothing is done. 

Why do you still act so naive after watching the last couple of seasons. 

Still so naive? Is this a consistent opinion I’ve had or something? I’m saying Morelos needs to put the decision (box smarter) with the ref and get Brown booked, I know he’s got away with murder but Morelos needs to pass the buck and not rise to the bait. 

It’s fairly simple. 

43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We are asking one of our players to change because the officials have decided he’s a trouble maker. I can’t think of one time when Mo has started anything it’s always a reaction. He gets booked for tackles that very other player on the pitch doesn’t  even get a talking to, when was the last time an opposition player got booked for giving it back to the Rangers support  

If things don’t change then what happens next season when they decide the new signings are to good so they have to be targeted, do we sell them for whatever we can get. Where does it end if any great player we sign gets singled out. 

I know the point you're trying to make but either refs are forced to play fairly. No chance. Players stop targeting him. No chance. He changes his own temperament. Based on Sunday, no chance. But yes that is the only way it will change, if he understands it's not optional, discipline becomes mandatory for him. He becomes a special case. Now that's not right nor fair but it is how it has to be. Or else hes no good to us, too much time will be spent unavailable or leaving us down to 10 men.

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

What about hately when he came back near the 9iar season, did he disrespect the club by being sent off?? What about countless others sent off in crucial old firm games? Stupidity yes but disrespectful no way. Few guys have shown true disrespect over they years but that's another story and thread. 

If you think a daft wee boy being sent off is disrespectful then you need to overlook the hatred for morelos and see it for what it was and that was stupidity once again. 

6 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

What about hately when he came back near the 9iar season, did he disrespect the club by being sent off?? What about countless others sent off in crucial old firm games? Stupidity yes but disrespectful no way. Few guys have shown true disrespect over they years but that's another story and thread. 

If you think a daft wee boy being sent off is disrespectful then you need to overlook the hatred for morelos and see it for what it was and that was stupidity once again. 

This is a dilema for the club and the least of it discipline. 

Firstly I don't want him sullied into being something else as it would take away from his game. Just be a little bit smarter and play the oppo a their own game. 

Lastly, the money he would bring in would help with a few of quality being signed and help with the funding gap.

We would also need to replace his thirty goals first and foremost.

So what way do we go, fuck knows.

This is a hard call and he himself will be party to whatever the decision imo.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This is a dilema for the club and the least of it discipline. 

Firstly I don't want him sullied into being something else as it would take away from his game. Just be a little bit smarter and play the oppo a their own game. 

Lastly, the money he would bring in would help with a few of quality being signed and help with the funding gap.

We would also need to replace his thirty goals first and foremost.

So what way we do we go, fuck knows.

This is a hard call and he himself will be party to whatever the decision imo.

I think realistically it will be down to the player. Gerrard by all accounts wants him to stay but whether morelos does is another thing. Either way if he stays that would be great but if he decides to go can't complain with the goals he's scored and the money made off him. 

On 22/05/2019 at 18:16, rabc10000 said:

I think realistically it will be down to the player. Gerrard by all accounts wants him to stay but whether morelos does is another thing. Either way if he stays that would be great but if he decides to go can't complain with the goals he's scored and the money made off him. 

Don’t get me wrong, Morelos is a great player, a fantastic talent. But we didn’t struggle without him. In fact I’d say Kent, Davis, and Arfield flourished with Defoe up top.

If he goes, and we get something north of £15 million, I’d say that’s a good deal. The sad thing is, if he didn’t miss so many games through suspension, he’d have scored 40, and we’d be asking for double that amount.

On 22/05/2019 at 13:10, Courtyard Bear said:

It was him that brushed mckennas balls, before the kick out, just off top of my head.