Odds on Alf staying ?

backup

1 hour ago, backup said:

Rangers have rejected a £3.75m offer for striker Alfredo Morelos from Bordeaux, BBC Scotland has learned. (August 2018)

That is equal to 4,285,000 Euros from last August.,

Thought Marseille were sniffing about aswell I’m sure they offered or tabled 6 mil and Robertson said you are 14 mil short, if Dembele went for 19mil or whatever it was.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Smile said:

The problem we have now is I don't think he makes it into our best team and that's without Gerrard having another transfer window. Best we get some money in and invest it in the team.

He's scored 30 goals and he's our best player, of course he makes it into our best team.

We changed our formation and looked better because Arfield was alongside Defoe.

Morelos hasn't played in this system, missed 10 games through suspension, doesn't take penalties and he's still managed to score 30 goals as a lone striker. 

27 minutes ago, Rlm said:

I cant see many clubs this summer wanting to take a chance with a guys who's disciplinary record has been scandalous. I'd rather he stayed but the team has done just fine without him aswell.

Pish.

What is fucking scandalous is the refereeing and that fucking corrupted CO process.

Morelos is NOT a dirty player. By comparison broon IS very much a dirty player and not a fucking red card to his name this season.

Sure he is a bit impetuous at times, but he gets some fucking rough treatment. All this reigning him in pish is simply stymying his game, which is exactly what the oppo wants. It's a fucking joke. 

He just needs to get that little bit smarter and play them at their own game. Now go figure.

I stated on a previous thread on this that I thought we would get 6 to 8m for him and got lambasted for it. I stand by that figure. He will not command higher due to his disciplinary record. We know he is a marked man but the football world outside Scotland will just see his red card count. Hope I am wrong. Another season with us and if he matures and goes through season with no reds then might get more for him then. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pish.

What is fucking scandalous is the refereeing and that fucking corrupted CO process.

Morelos is NOT a dirty player. By comparison broon IS very much a dirty player and not a fucking red card to his name this season.

Sure he is a bit impetuous at times, but he gets some fucking rough treatment. All this reigning him in pish is simply stymying his game, which is exactly what the oppo wants. It's a fucking joke. 

He just needs to get that little bit smarter and play them at their own game. Now go figure.

Brown has been red carded. Not for his challenges but for a late goal celebration where Madden had no choice but to issue a 2nd yellow. Though he was unlucky not to have Collum ref that day, he'd possibly have got off with it.

Fully agree re Morelos and the CO.

22 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pish.

You've been slating him all season.

24 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Thought Marseille were sniffing about aswell I’m sure they offered or tabled 6 mil and Robertson said you are 14 mil short, if Dembele went for 19mil or whatever it was.

I think SG is telling Alf he is staying put,  by his implying one offer of €3 million in his time as manager.

The thing that makes no sense is SG ssying what he has and the board/kingsaying the opposite as to offers.

Are we to believe that Alfs value has dropped €9 million.. because murty decided to keep him, dave will love that....😱

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pish.

Morelos is NOT a dirty player. By comparison IS very much a dirty player and not a fucking red card to his name this season.

Spot on about the refereeing and youre also right he is not a dirty player.

But the refs are not to blame for him kicking out at McKenna or throwing an elbow at Brown etc. He knew going into these game he was going to be wound up but still, despite being told im sure, he still reacted. He gave them a chance to send him off.

Even yesterday after all that, he gets booked and then claps the referee sarcastically. We seen him sent off in europe for the exact same thing and he could have easily went for that yesterday.

9 minutes ago, OhW said:

You've been slating him all season.

Mer pish.

He simply got better under Gerrard, but he also got seriously bad treatment by ref's and the oppo. at the same time and have grown to like him, which I know changing your mind is a crime in here, but heh, who gives a fuck.

Now away and get the peenie oan and go stir that bg pot of yours, as it's feeling lonely.

9 minutes ago, backup said:

I think SG is telling Alf he is staying put,  by his implying one offer of €3 million in his time as manager.

The thing that makes no sense is SG ssying what he has and the board/kingsaying the opposite as to offers.

Are we to believe that Alfs value has dropped €9 million.. because murty decided to keep him, dave will love that....😱

Tbf having Murty coach you would knock a few mil off any player.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Mer pish.

He simply got better under Gerrard, but he also got seriously bad treatment by ref's and the oppo. at the same time and have grown to like him, which I know changing your mind is a crime in here, but heh, who gives a fuck.

Now away and get the peenie oan and go stir that bg pot of yours, as it's feeling lonely.

I think you just enjoy writing. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pish.

Barca signed Squaraz and he was running around like an effin vampire.

Most good Managers will be confident they could 'coach' that out of him.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

This is the same boy who was booked once in Finland. So either Finland has a hard as fuck league that everyone is a nasty bastard and wee alfie wasn't as nasty as them or.......

He is a marked man, no doubt about it. I’d like him to leave if and when it suits, but not have him chased out of the league by these corrupt cunts. You can see the opposition have been told to wind him up. 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Spot on about the refereeing and youre also right he is not a dirty player.

But the refs are not to blame for him kicking out at McKenna or throwing an elbow at Brown etc. He knew going into these game he was going to be wound up but still, despite being told im sure, he still reacted. He gave them a chance to send him off.

Even yesterday after all that, he gets booked and then claps the referee sarcastically. We seen him sent off in europe for the exact same thing and he could have easily went for that yesterday.

Don’t you think as a young lad in a foreign country he’s trying to play football and all he is getting are his heels clipped and man handled off the ball, smacked in the face a few times. 

So obviously he thinks it’s fair game those other players aren’t getting pulled up for it, it’s no wonder he has a quizzical look on his face when he gives back as good as he gets but gets yellows and reds for it. 

Just noticed your last piece of shite, if you think Mo could’ve been sent off yesterday for anything you need to apply for a job at Sky & BT you will be perfectly suited for shower of cunts. 

5 hours ago, Goianegra said:

3mil Euros :lol:

And to think there were people on here wanting us to bite the hand off when that offer came in. 

I don’t remember anyone saying we should bite the hand off for a bod of that size. I would accept a bid this summer if we get offered above £9 million 

Teams have sussed out how we play when he is up top, we didn’t win six games on the bounce without him by chance. We have a different dimension when he’s out the team, other players step up, and there’s much less drama and we seem more professional. Hopefully he moves on in the summer if the price is right, and we can reinvest in some quality required in other areas.

38 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t you think as a young lad in a foreign country he’s trying to play football and all he is getting are his heels clipped and man handled off the ball, smacked in the face a few times. 

So obviously he thinks it’s fair game those other players aren’t getting pulled up for it, it’s no wonder he has a quizzical look on his face when he gives back as good as he gets but gets yellows and reds for it. 

Just noticed your last piece of shite, if you think Mo could’ve been sent off yesterday for anything you need to apply for a job at Sky & BT you will be perfectly suited for shower of cunts. 

Agree with this. It's unreal how many sky digs kicks pushes etc he gets in a game and his only real crime in most cases is standing his own ground. Even yesterday he was on the receiving end of a tackle, which was identical to one he done a few mins earlier but the only dif was when morelos done it he was Co sidered unlucky not to be booked while the killie player was only playing fair but tough. 

Most people don't see that and only the red cards and judge accordingly. One things for sure tho if and when he does go we could be another 10+ years looking for another 30 goal a season striker who doesn't score any from the penalty spot 

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How many other young lads go and ply their trade in another country? How many of them break the european record for red cards? Weah, Edouard, they get kicked. People target him more because they know he will react. That is his responsability to overcome and he has failed at that. Blaming everyone or everything but him doesnt help.

As for my other shite. If you think it's wise clapping the ref after being booked then youre fucking mental.