Odds on Alf staying ?

backup

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

How many other young lads go and ply their trade in another country? How many of them break the european record for red cards? Weah, Edouard, they get kicked. People target him more because they know he will react. That is his responsability to overcome and he has failed at that. Blaming everyone or everything but him doesnt help.

As for my other shite. If you think it's wise clapping the ref after being booked then youre fucking mental.

Quick question, out of his 5 red cards 2 were overturned iirc?? Out those other 3 how many were actually warranted? Even if you take away double bookings how many reds are we left with? 

Guarante if the guy was Scottish with a few ftp posts on social media we would all be saying he gets what it means to play for us. But as has been pointed out once he does leave he will struggle to get 5 red cards for the rest of his career. Interesting to think one of the so called dirtiest players in the game was sounness yet he only received 3 red cards in about 500 career games outwith us and 3 I believe in about 30 odd games up here. Feel free to correct me if that's incorrect only going by what I read elsewhere. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

How many other young lads go and ply their trade in another country? How many of them break the european record for red cards? Weah, Edouard, they get kicked. People target him more because they know he will react. That is his responsability to overcome and he has failed at that. Blaming everyone or everything but him doesnt help.

As for my other shite. If you think it's wise clapping the ref after being booked then youre fucking mental.

You want to point out the witch hunt they have had to contend with?? I’ve yet to see any of the other players you mention and funnily enough both taigs get the same treatment as Mo. But great way to miss the whole point  

Aye your other shite is just that shite, you must’ve missed every other player sarcastically clap a Ref  Are you screaming for them to be sent off??

The amount of shit this young lad gets from his so called own is shocking, must be something to do with proving them all wrong  

36 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Quick question, out of his 5 red cards 2 were overturned iirc?? Out those other 3 how many were actually warranted? Even if you take away double bookings how many reds are we left with? 

Guarante if the guy was Scottish with a few ftp posts on social media we would all be saying he gets what it means to play for us. But as has been pointed out once he does leave he will struggle to get 5 red cards for the rest of his career. Interesting to think one of the so called dirtiest players in the game was sounness yet he only received 3 red cards in about 500 career games outwith us and 3 I believe in about 30 odd games up here. Feel free to correct me if that's incorrect only going by what I read elsewhere. 

Fair point mate. However, he has warranted a lot of bookings/reds. Irrespectuve of what others do, we cant make a case for him when the media are on about his behaviour and them he goes out and elbows a celtic player or kicks an Aberdeen player. Even if it is overturned, why give the ref a chance? Just dont do it.

7 hours ago, backup said:

Gerrard has only received one bid for Morelos in his time at Rangers

The Light Blues star fired home his 30th goal of the season in the 2-1 defeat at Kilmarnock

STEVEN GERRARD has revealed Rangers have only received ONE offer for Alfredo Morelos during his time at the club.

The Colombian hitman notched his 30th goal of the season as the Light Blues went down 2-1 at Kilmarnock. 

Gerrard revealed he's only had one bid for Morelos

Ibrox boss Gerrard praised the striker for his goal and his all round level of performance this season.

But when asked about the speculation surrounding Morelos' future, he said: "It is a great finish from Alfredo, a poacher's goal and his all round level this season deserves 30 goals.

"I'm pleased for him. I'm hoping he's learned a lot from the last five weeks. That is what we should be talking about with Alfredo - his goals, his play - rather than talking about the discipline side.

"It's good for him to go away and remember another goal than the last four weeks.

"He is on a four-year contract. We have had one bid for Alfredo since I've been Rangers manager and it was for three mIllion euros.

If anything this should have been mentioned more than three times, for clarification

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fair point mate. However, he has warranted a lot of bookings/reds. Irrespectuve of what others do, we cant make a case for him when the media are on about his behaviour and them he goes out and elbows a celtic player or kicks an Aberdeen player. Even if it is overturned, why give the ref a chance? Just dont do it.

Never elbowed a celtic player. He has been elbowed by a celtic player  

Gave the Aberdeen player it straight back and the Red was overturned. If your going to claim he kicked McKenna in that tussle they both went off, you really do need to get onto Bt and Sky I don’t think Sportscene will take you’re to one sided against a Rangers player even for them. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You want to point out the witch hunt they have had to contend with?? I’ve yet to see any of the other players you mention and funnily enough both taigs get the same treatment as Mo. But great way to miss the whole point  

Aye your other shite is just that shite, you must’ve missed every other player sarcastically clap a Ref  Are you screaming for them to be sent off??

The amount of shit this young lad gets from his so called own is shocking, must be something to do with proving them all wrong  

Aww fuck up. Proving wrong...i have sang his praises on here and continue to do so based on his sheer ability and raw talent. He can single handidly win a game for us and its is admirable.

What i wont do is make excuses and point the finger at everyone else. The media didny swing an arm at Brown. The taigs didny have a wee kick at McKenna. The BBC scum didny petulently kick the ball away against UFA. Those were his doing. Thats why he gets shit from our own....Because it seems he doesny learn and we want our best striker on the pitch. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Gave the Aberdeen player it straight back and the Red was overturned. If your going to claim he kicked McKenna in that tussle they both went off, you really do need to get onto Bt and Sky I don’t think Sportscene will take you’re to one sided against a Rangers player even for them. 

You've already tried thar pishy joke/statement about joining Sky or BT. It is as shite as it was the first time. Stop greetin and calling people taigs when they don't agree with ye.

I already stated it was an arm threw at Brown. And he does kick out at McKenna. If he doesnt then what do you see?,

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aww fuck up. Proving wrong...i have sang his praises on here and continue to do so based on his sheer ability and raw talent. He can single handidly win a game for us and its is admirable.

What i wont do is make excuses and point the finger at everyone else. The media didny swing an arm at Brown. The taigs didny have a wee kick at McKenna. The BBC scum didny petulently kick the ball away against UFA. Those were his doing. Thats why he gets shit from our own....Because it seems he doesny learn and we want our best striker on the pitch. 

You’ve definitely swallowed the full load. 

17 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

If anything this should have been mentioned more than three times, for clarification

In case you missed it as you appear to need quadruple clarification 👍

He is on a four-year contract. We have had one bid for Alfredo since I've been Rangers manager and it was for three mIllion euros.

ps....the OP never had your highlights 😏

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You've already tried thar pishy joke/statement about joining Sky or BT. It is as shite as it was the first time. Stop greetin and calling people taigs when they don't agree with ye.

I already stated it was an arm threw at Brown. And he does kick out at McKenna. If he doesnt then what do you see?,

Never called you a taig. 

So who did he elbow then as you claim? 

McKenna had a dig Mo had a dig back, both should’ve been either left alone or yellow cards. 

You want to list all the times Mo has been caught off the ball, by players doing the same thing you’re so quick to slaughter him for?? Only player in the history of Scottish Football to be clotheslined and booked for it. 

Is he perfect far from it, but I ain’t going to jump on the taig bandwagon and he’s some sort of nutter and dirty player. 

1 minute ago, backup said:

In case you missed it as you appear to need quadruple clarification 👍

He is on a four-year contract. We have had one bid for Alfredo since I've been Rangers manager and it was for three mIllion euros.

Oops, fucked it.

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This. Personally I genuinely think most of our fans have bought into the whole media hype regards morelos and believe exactly what they are told to believe. Some will argue otherwise ofc. However I still find it sad the way a lot of our fans have turned on morelos in general and would happily punt the guy for less than he's worth

28 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Highlighted this section as I believe if we had a board that genuinely stood up for us then they would have went full out attack and highlighted the way morelos is treated most weeks

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Never called you a taig. 

So who did he elbow then as you claim? 

McKenna had a dig Mo had a dig back, both should’ve been either left alone or yellow cards. 

You want to list all the times Mo has been caught off the ball, by players doing the same thing you’re so quick to slaughter him for?? Only player in the history of Scottish Football to be clotheslined and booked for it. 

Is he perfect far from it, but I ain’t going to jump on the taig bandwagon and he’s some sort of nutter and dirty player. 

I'm not calling him a dirty player or a nutter. My point is he should simply not get involved.

Ive already stated he throws and arm out at the lego muncher. He also kicked him in the balls and got away with it. Who's fault are those? My point is why do these things?

Ok so the media have a witch hunt and you get riled up by opponents. Well rile them back up by doing what you do best and hurt them by scoring goals. No one is responsable for him getting involved but him.

If he claps the ref whilst shouting at him whilst already on a booking, we canny complain of the ref gives him a second yellow. He chose to do that and thats what he needs to stop.

4 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Gerrard stating we have a 4 year contract and 3 mill is not enough, laying out his stall.

Ofc it's nowhere near enough however this transfer if it happens this summer has 8m give or take written all over it with an undisclosed fee announced

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Not that I know off but usually being sold for less than we would have expected

Almost every Arsenal transfer deal is announced as undisclosed. Fuck knows why and I'm not saying they're interested but just that it doesn't always mean the fee was more/less than anticipated. Probably more to do with not having to reply to dumb media questions.

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm not calling him a dirty player or a nutter. My point is he should simply not get involved.

Ive already stated he throws and arm out at the lego muncher. He also kicked him in the balls and got away with it. Who's fault are those? My point is why do these things?

Ok so the media have a witch hunt and you get riled up by opponents. Well rile them back up by doing what you do best and hurt them by scoring goals. No one is responsable for him getting involved but him.

If he claps the ref whilst shouting at him whilst already on a booking, we canny complain of the ref gives him a second yellow. He chose to do that and thats what he needs to stop.

This is it in a nutshell

Some people will defend him to the hilt but he’s not blameless regardless of how out of proportion the media have blown his ‘discipline issues’ any time he has a kick out, throws an arm, mouths at a ref he’s giving them a chance to make a decision no matter how soft that might be.

He should be laughing at these thugs who’re taking digs at him because of how much better than them he is but he lets them drag him down to their level with the needless petulant stuff 

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Almost every Arsenal transfer deal is announced as undisclosed. Fuck knows why and I'm not saying they're interested but just that it doesn't always mean the fee was more/less than anticipated. Probably more to do with not having to reply to dumb media questions.

This was exactly the club I was on about but mostly due to having a couple of good friends who are lifelong fans. Always complaining they pay over the odds for players while selling players on the cheap and the board try to hide it from the fans