Odds on Alf staying ?

backup

On 20/05/2019 at 19:32, markieboy1690 said:

No connection to my club heehee hee

Where do you club bring their youth players from when they make it to the first team? Where did your first choice left back play before making the first team? Same question regarding Callum McGregor, Mikey Johnson, The spls player with the smallest neck of the year award winner and whoever else? 

Why did the Kelly's Re-Hire Jim torbett after jock strap kicked him out of the club if the boys club has nothing to do with celtic? 

Why do celtic boys club players get to play at celtic Park on occasions when it has nothing to do with your club? 

Where do you get your ball boys from? 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That those bids came in, or is that just when the interview was done? 

2 out of 3 bears would rather he was sold according to the poll on here. 

I knew it would be close, but that tells me most are agreeing. Getting the money at this stage, would be the best idea for our club. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

2 out of 3 bears would rather he was sold according to the poll on here. 

I knew it would be close, but that tells me most are agreeing. Getting the money at this stage, would be the best idea for our club. 

I’d rather he stayed as long as he screwed the nut and sorted out his discipline, but do I think he’d be able to do that while with us? I don’t, so I’m starting to agree it might just be best that he leaves as long as we get a really good deal selling him.

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I’d rather he stayed as long as he screwed the nut and sorted out his discipline, but do I think he’d be able to do that while with us? I don’t, so I’m starting to agree it might just be best that he leaves as long as we get a really good deal selling him.

He will never screw the nut mate

He plays on the edge and his lack of humour on the pitch doesnt help him 

He will be a big loss but keeping Kent is more important for me

Defoe can have a great season alongside a new player 

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

based on what?

Rangers star Alfredo Morelos reaches 100 goal mark faster than Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney

The Colombian netted for the 30th time this season in the 2-1 defeat at Rugby Park.

It may have been a mere consolation to Rangers – but Alfredo Morelos’ Rugby Park strike was his 100th goal of his career.

The Colombian hitman netted his 30th of the season for Rangers in their 2-1 defeat at Kilmarnock and it also won him the Premiership top scorer award with 18 goals - one ahead of Aberdeen's Sam Cosgrove, who missed an injury time penalty at Easter Road which would have put him level.

And the 22-year-old has now broken the 100-goal barrier with three clubs just five years after making his debut for Independiente Medellin in his homeland.

Morelos scored six goals in Colombia in 25 games, 46 goals in 62 matches for HJK Helsinki and has scored 48 goals in 91 games for Rangers.

His century came in just 178 matches, of which he started 167 of them.

Morelos has reached his goals century far quicker than plenty of other legends of the game.

By the age of 22, Thierry Henry had scored 57 goals, Zlatan Ibrahimovic 62, Alan Shearer 65, Luis Suarez 77, Wayne Rooney 94 and Cristiano Ronaldo had 97 goals.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/Rangers-star-alfredo-morelos-reaches-16177323

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Defoe can’t give you 50 games a season and Kent doesn’t score enough. 

We need to replace Mo with like for like

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

We can't assume he will never change. I don't believe that neither. He will mature as a player and learning from this season, he could improve his attitude to the game to better his chances of gaining more interest from other clubs.

Another season with us under Gerrard could work. He has improved his game, he now has to improve his attitude and get clever.  

If he stays, I won't be writing him off. 30 goals could very well have been a lot more had he not bitten to the likes of Lego etc this season:) 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Defoe can’t give you 50 games a season and Kent doesn’t score enough. 

We need to replace Mo with like for like

And that’s the problem - buying a 30 goal a season striker will cost a fortune and unearthing another Alfie might take us another ten years

he has to stay, simple as that. 

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Regarding alfie's discipline, he is targeted by referees, someone connected with Rangers said Alfie is told to behave himself before every match by the ref, he has never seen or heard of that before. 

Is this right??!!!!! 

If that is the case then Rangers need to take these Refs to task for singling him out. That's out of line. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

And that’s the problem - buying a 30 goal a season striker will cost a fortune and unearthing another Alfie might take us another ten years

he has to stay, simple as that. 

Would love him to stay mate, but I think it’s better for him to move on. 

The game hadn’t even started on Sunday and the gimps on the commentary were talking about WHEN Morelos explodes, it’s beyond a joke now. 

I agree it is going to cost us a large chunk of the transfer fee to replace him and probably the rest of it to pay the replacement. Baffles me that folk think you can go out and find another Mo as if they are just sitting on the shelf. 

9 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Is this right??!!!!! 

If that is the case then Rangers need to take these Refs to task for singling him out. That's out of line. 

Wonder if the Ref goes into the other dressing room and speaks to their defence and tells them any off the ball shite on Morelos won’t be tolerated. 

10 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Is this right??!!!!! 

If I can find the quote I will post it. It was on the radio I heard it