O'Donnell Admits Diving

TBH I don't really care that we lost, I always want to win but the sheep missing out on Europe has softened the blow, and we fielded a team which was made up of players who at times struggle to make the bench anyway.

Just now, geronimoo said:

TBH I don't really care that we lost, I always want to win but the sheep missing out on Europe has softened the blow, and we fielded a team which was made up of players who at times struggle to make the bench anyway.

If the tims win at the weekend the sheep get Europe.  

Aye heard the interview... given whilst being driven by his fellow tim mate Devlin, giving Morelos some shit having previously given Barisic some pretty aggressive shit during the game after winning the penalty... think we can put this one down as a rhabid. He'll be back in his place soon enough.

Why are theirs always more passionately anti us than ours are anti them?

1 hour ago, TMB said:

The incident happened outside the box.  It was never a penalty.

Im pretty sure that tackles/fouls can start outside the box and carry on into it and be given as penalties. I remember Jelavic getting one against Dundee United (?) and it was definitely discussed then.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Aye heard the interview... given whilst being driven by his fellow tim mate Devlin, giving Morelos some shit having previously given Barisic some pretty aggressive shit during the game after winning the penalty... think we can put this one down as a rhabid. He'll be back in his place soon enough.

Why are theirs always more passionately anti us than ours are anti them 

Broadfoot seems passionate enough kicking lumps out of Rangers players all season 

He never seems to get away the same stuff versus the bheasts though strangely enough 

Take your point though. 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Im pretty sure that tackles/fouls can start outside the box and carry on into it and be given as penalties. I remember Jelavic getting one against Dundee United (?) and it was definitely discussed then.

Fair enough mate but we had just as good a claim in 6 yard box  and hardly a mention 

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I reckon they'll really struggle next season. Certainly bottom 6. Which will be pleasing.

Once Clark is gone we may not dislike them as much 

It,s that pitch i hate 

The quality of the game suffers 

34 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

great film - I'll give you another one - Catch Me If You Can

Dicaprio was brilliant in that

We all wish we could have pulled all these stunts off 

Sure most of it was true as the guy still lives to this day in real life

Interviewing the pan am girls

Living the dream🌝