Worst Fake top

j1mgg

14 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Just got an advert on my fb page saying someone (whos name i won't mention) is selling all sorts of these shite tops in motherwell and in all sizes at £18 a go 🤯

Can you post the name so I can pop in cheers

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The state of that top 🤣😆🤣

51568C30-22F6-449B-97D8-984032A76B47.thumb.jpeg.23a84158e2db2441ea92bfaa948aa19f.jpeg3C3C802B-D3FD-40F3-8908-6679AFE84C7B.thumb.jpeg.54793a082482681dcd33240474535396.jpeg

No way are people kicking about in this ffs  

Surely not 

Honestly if someone is walking around with one of these on without having an obvious learning/mental disability they need to take a good look at themselves.

1 hour ago, badjon said:

What I don't understand is why given the choice of official merchandise we have now and knowing where the money goes anyone buys these monstrosities. The tops look tacky as hell. But someone is providing a market for them.

People will be duped into buying it thinking it is official, or off the back of a lorry or some shite. Mainly aiming at grandparents, parents, that may not know a lot about what the current team have for release. As the other advert says, could be a training top or some shite.

It has Rangers badge on it, and Hummel 

13 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I got one from @Zetland money went to Erskine Fund so I was happy to pay for it. That will be the only time I would pay for a fake top. Would have to look decent as well. Wouldn't touch that one though. It's god awful. 

The one we had for the GB Auction for Erskine was class compared to the one above!

You bought mine, a generous Bear on this Forum donated his to me and I raffled it another 2 or 3 times? It was a good laugh and all proceeds went to our RM Erskine Fund.

Not too shabby for a fake top! :thumbup:

On 22/05/2019 at 09:13, Sweettartangirl said:

I got one from @Zetland money went to Erskine Fund so I was happy to pay for it. That will be the only time I would pay for a fake top. Would have to look decent as well. Wouldn't touch that one though. It's god awful. 

I wasn't talking about tops per se, but the scarves, tammies, flags, badges etc that are sold outside Ibrox are all unofficial and we all buy them without blinking an eye.