Stevie Clark’s a Protestant

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Same reason as the melts from the eastside I suppose. Just amusing to extract the urine, sleepy Jean. Cheer up. 

We noise them up as they're stinking fenian bastards and have a rivalry with us.

Steve clarke is a tramp and no even worth bothering about yet we seem to have made the cunt relevant and now we are dubbing over his speech from the other day. It's pathetic.

I don't think burns even got this much attention as the killie manager and we had a reason to despise him 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

We noise them up as they're stinking fenian bastards and have a rivalry with us.

Steve clarke is a tramp and no even worth bothering about yet we seem to have made the cunt relevant and now we are dubbing over his speech from the other day. It's pathetic.

I don't think burns even got this much attention as the killie manager and we had a reason to despise him 

You're right, he is a no mark, but you're being absolutely miserable today. What's wrong with you. Normally you wouldn't give a rats tit about something like this. 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Christ you sound like me. 😂

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

You're right, he is a no mark, but you're being absolutely miserable today. What's wrong with you. Normally you wouldn't give a rats tit about something like this. 

I'm fine :lol:

I just can't believe the time and attention the Rangers support seen to give him