Lee Wallace testimonial

rabc10000

12 minutes ago, backup said:

Excellent record 👍 

7866CD16-F191-4BA4-9D91-2BD67B5D6609.jpeg

That you for posting confirmation of what I said earlier..

Other than the most recent "episode" although even at that, the dates on there dont match with information the club have given, he had 2 lengthy spells out (although it was the same injury). and despite this, still managed to play 30+ games in those seasons.

What site is this from by the way? 

Just now, DBBTB said:

It absolutely baffles me how some of our support constantly talk about loyalty, respect and dignity but now here they are trying to diminish, undermine and downplay Lee Wallace even though he has shown nothing to us but loyalty since the day he signed for the club. 

Bears or not, there are some hypocritical cunts among our support who’s necks you couldn’t mark with a blowtorch. 

The same cunts would probably welcome Naismith back too

12 minutes ago, Del said:

That you for posting confirmation of what I said earlier..

Other than the most recent "episode" although even at that, the dates on there dont match with information the club have given, he had 2 lengthy spells out (although it was the same injury). and despite this, still managed to play 30+ games in those seasons.

What site is this from by the way? 

Near 1000 days out over 8 seasons, confirms you do not know your subject.

👍

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It absolutely baffles me how some of our support constantly talk about loyalty, respect and dignity but now here they are trying to diminish, undermine and downplay Lee Wallace even though he has shown nothing to us but loyalty since the day he signed for the club. 

Bears or not, there are some hypocritical cunts among our support who’s necks you couldn’t mark with a blowtorch. 

Shhh don't give the game away

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Like lafferty, Davis and McGregor. Not one of those cunts should be anywhere near us but that's not what the topic is about

Can’t call them rats for not showing loyalty and then slag Wallace for being loyal it doesn’t make any sense. Type of shit BA or KK would come out with 

Worth pointing out I think Gerrard has handled his situation pretty well, Wallace has played more than I expected this season and he’s had nothing but good things to say for Wallace in the press. 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Oh I don't want him playing for us any more especially over the last couple of years as I didn't think he was good enough any more. However having said that I would not begrudge him a testimonial for the times he did play well for us, seems a bit crass to deny him a send off.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Can’t call them rats for not showing loyalty and then slag Wallace for being loyal it doesn’t make any sense. Type of shit BA or KK would come out with 

Never called Wallace a rat all I'm saying is his times up and should be shown the door like many others and thanked for his services and that be the end of it and certainly doesn't deserve a testimonial 

1 minute ago, backup said:

Near 1000 days out over 8 seasons, confirms you do not know your subject.

👍

Are you a fucking moron?

In his time with Rangers Lee Wallace has been injured, according to your source, for 697 days...607 of those days are the most recent "injuries" once of which your source has determined that the injury suffered is "Fitness". Never mind the fact that the club have confirmed he was fit or the fact that he actually played football for Rangers first team during that period? Are you sure I am the one that doesnt know my subject?

Lee Wallace did miss most of the 2017/18 season due to injury but that is the only season he had any injury problems at Rangers and does not deserve any suggestion that he is a "sick note"!

19 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It absolutely baffles me how some of our support constantly talk about loyalty, respect and dignity but now here they are trying to diminish, undermine and downplay Lee Wallace even though he has shown nothing but loyalty to us since the day he signed for the club. 

Yes, lad.

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Is that it??

I'd have been fucking raging with Murty after that Taig game as well, and was!

And that's what you want him hounded for ffs. 

Place is mad, full of nutters!

Apparently he and Miller in the dressing room said exactly what we were all saying to each other on forums - difference being he had the baws to say it to Murty’s face. Good on him I say. 

But no to a testimonial. 

4 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Well how do u know he could have went out on loan?

How do you know he couldn't? I may be wrong but I'm sure someone approached to take Wallace on loan for the player to tur the it down or was it potentially the club due to wages? I either way u would imagine a player in Wallace position if fit would have jumped at the chance to actually play 1st team football 

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Just seen this 

https://www.change.org/p/Rangers-fc-give-lee-wallace-a-testimonial

Do cunts seriously think he deserves a testimonial? 

IMHO cunt should be hounded however I suspect I just can't keep up with the times. 

Absolutely he does. Stood by us when many didn't. The debacle last year said more about Murty then him

50 minutes ago, backup said:

Excellent record 👍 

7866CD16-F191-4BA4-9D91-2BD67B5D6609.jpeg

He didnt sign till Jully 2011, so that is the first 260 days taken away.

He played in a few games last season in the dates that you mention, once notably 3 weeks ago? Played against Motherwell, St Johnstone. Gerrard confirmed he was fit , so wasn't out till December 18? Also was available the second half the season.

Mate from they facts there is 260 which weren't in his time with Rangers, and a full season where he was fit ? 

24 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It absolutely baffles me how some of our support constantly talk about loyalty, respect and dignity but now here they are trying to diminish, undermine and downplay Lee Wallace even though he has shown nothing but loyalty to us since the day he signed for the club. 

I wish I could like this a million times!

Just now, ricksen_da_best said:

He didnt sign till Jully 2011, so that is the first 260 days taken away.

He played in a few games last season in the dates that you mention, once notably 3 weeks ago? Played against Motherwell, St Johnstone. Gerrard confirmed he was fit , so wasn't out till December 18? Also was available the second half the season.

Mate from they facts there is 260 which weren't in his time with Rangers, and a full season where he was fit ? 

That site is nowhere near accurate.