Derek ferguson

Fergie_6

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I reckon we would struggle to get 10m in reality, some of the 20m value being bandied about on here is just fantasy Island. Gerrard himself stated that the only real bid we have had is 3m, so can see Ferguson's point.

Aye nae bother ,thank fuck ur no in charge of our transfer dealings 😂

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

He outscored dembele. He's scored at the 2nd highest level in Europe, reached 100 goals quicker than any of the superstars in world football, is a full Colombian international and is our first 30 goal striker in a decade.

6 million right enough

Yes, but factor in the SPL quotient and that value soon drops. I would love to see him stay, but if he is going to go then 10m is probably more realistic, tagging on a few heavy sell on clauses would be more likely.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He outscored dembele. He's scored at the 2nd highest level in Europe, reached 100 goals quicker than any of the superstars in world football, is a full Colombian international and is our first 30 goal striker in a decade.

6 million right enough

Criminal how some of our fans undervalue our players 

19 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I reckon we would struggle to get 10m in reality, some of the 20m value being bandied about on here is just fantasy Island. Gerrard himself stated that the only real bid we have had is 3m, so can see Ferguson's point.

If there's a low bid, then what benefit is it to us to sell our top goalscorer...?  We'd just keep him for another season to score even more goals next season!

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Yes, but factor in the SPL quotient and that value soon drops. I would love to see him stay, but if he is going to go then 10m is probably more realistic, tagging on a few heavy sell on clauses would be more likely.

Dembele done it here and went for 20.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Its so disappointing when even our ex-players undersell us.  Exact opposite of what happens in other teams.

Efrain juarez played 4 friendlies for the taigs and they were rejecting 14 million bids from arsenal :lol:

Was all lies obviously but that's what they do and well at that 

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

About 15 ,ur saying we will struggle to get 10,the transfer prices are well up in football and same will count when we sell our top players 

I'm saying 10m, but will be tied up with future clauses to raise the overall bid  - hopefully it doesn't happen this season. If he performs as well next season, then we could be looking at the 20m mark.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm saying 10m, but will be tied up with future clauses to raise the overall bid  - hopefully it doesn't happen this season. If he performs as well next season, then we could be looking at the 20m mark.

Struggle to get 10 doesn’t mean 10,no chance we sell a 30 goal striker for under 10m 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Efrain juarez played 4 friendlies for the taigs and they were rejecting 14 million bids from arsenal :lol:

Was all lies obviously but that's what they do and well at that 

Yep, ably helped by Sutton, Hartson etc.  We need to be doing the same as it clearly works.