Gough talks about Katic

Lloyd

Good words from Gough and great attitude from Katic. Regardless of your views on whether he shouldn't have been dropped, he should have played more there is little doubt in my mind he has come back bigger, better, stronger and hungrier not only physically but mentally too. Massive credit to Katic. Deserves a lot of praise. As Gough says he could be our centre half for many years to come.

7 hours ago, Lloyd said:

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/17659667.Rangers-legend-richard-gough-on-his-friendship-with-nikola-katic-and-his-hopes-for-the-croatian-at-ibrox/?ref=twtrec very good article about how he helped Katic through a difficult spell and the potential he thinks he has. 

Cracking read that mate. 

"FROM a chance meeting, a friendship has been formed. Neither knew much about the other at first, but Nikola Katic now has an appreciation of the past and Richard Gough has faith in the future."

For some reason I heard this in my head read out like a movie trailer voiceover, in a really badass deep voice. Nice story anyway, great to hear!

If gough thinks the boy can be a star then we should be doing everything in our power to realise that, gough doesnt strike me as the type to use words and phrases as he does for anyone, he clearly sees katic as a big player, and who better to spot a future centre half star for Rangers than arguably our best ever one

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If gough thinks the boy can be a star then we should be doing everything in our power to realise that, gough doesnt strike me as the type to use words and phrases as he does for anyone, he clearly sees katic as a big player, and who better to spot a future centre half star for Rangers than arguably our best ever one

I think the boy is absolutely superb 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrards biggest mistake, katic was near flawless before villareal away but was dropped for it, and when katic plays i think any of our left backs look so much better as he covers them so well

Our goals conceded record with him is pretty frightening 

We seem so much more solid and goldson seems a lot more settled with Niko