Dorrans attacked

G.E.C.

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Also, the amount of people on Twitter raging about that video of Jack being blootered at the pool is cringeworthy as fuck. He's on holiday ffs, that's what you do on holiday.

Your right mate!!! Ryan jack has just played arguably his longest ever consistent season in professional football, as we started in July last year. Good on him for getting blootered, he deserves it ffs!!

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

eejay'll be cutting about liking every cunt's anti-me posts to see if he can get a gang going.

Like eejay , but have to agree with you on this one , so you owe me .

Now . Brexit . . . .. .  :lol:

11 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Like eejay , but have to agree with you on this one , so you owe me .

Now . Brexit . . . .. .  :lol:

Lol. Nah man, I'm steering clear of the politics bit for a while. Bored to tears with Brexit. 😴

Besides, that's where BA lives, and he's right scary these days.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Lol. Nah man, I'm steering clear of the politics bit for a while. Bored to tears with Brexit. 😴

Besides, that's where BA lives, and he's right scary these days.

Depends what BA you get :lol:

Yeah , noticed you've not been there a while , which I suppose I'm kinda glad of .

8 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I see where inigo is coming from tbh. 

From my perspective i think we as supporters and most of all, the players have fallen into this idea the old firm rivalry is diluted a bit due to our issues over the last few years as we couldnt really match their spending power or their squad but as the shettleston harriers get more itchy about 10  (and the real possibility lennon or best case scenario for us, moyes gets the job)then this is going to happen, so far we have seen players verbally abused at supermarkets, supporters nights attacked, ex player verbally abused at an airport, celtic supporters stabbing each other and then we are apportioned the blame and now with saturdays open top bus parade should they turn over hearts. We view them as an obsessive joke support but in reality if the power appears to slipping away from them,  they are looking to goad us into a reaction.  

One thing I’ll say mate from my perspective, is that over the last 7 years the hatred has steadily risen, quite obviously and publicly on their part, aided by a media compliance to publish no wrong on their behalf no matter what they cunts do, but for reasons I can’t fathom a large number of our support old and new, think that going down the leagues have made this rivalry with they fenian bastards irrelevant and it’s not. It’s worse for me today than it’s ever been mate, they fuckers wanted us dead, are revealing in having the upper hand against us even though our hands been tied behind our backs regarding them having 6 years challenge free CL money while we won £65k for winning the second tier of Scottish football against £20m for CL that’s your task, and we’re so close now they are going absolutely tonto in every way. 

We need to wake up, stop laughing at them and face it head on, these cunts are taking liberties and it needs to end. I think Gerrard will get it right on the park and we as a support need to sort it on the street. 

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

So Ibiza is safe afterall, as long as Ryan Jack isn't there there with you, pished.

Perhaps he’s safe as the cowards were to scared to fuck about with him, which is weird as he was mangled and Dorrans was more sober and a quite nice guy. 

Point stands then cowardly scum cunts attack an easy target from behind. 

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Jack shouldn't be out getting absolutely blotto a week before his imminent call up to the Scotland squad, Stevie Clarke won't like that at all!!

:lol:

He will be too pished to notice mate ..... the only thing he will be upset about will be ..... that he was too pished to notice ..... :p:

:UK:

15 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not in the least bit hostile my friend, I'm going to find you and smash your fucking cunt in,  cunt that hit Dorrans is a shitebag rat bastard. (last bit is so I'm not derailing the thread, which is a pile of pish btw).

It was Inigo mate

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

See there you go taking yourself too seriously again

A few bears have seen right through you recently 🤗

He got rag dolled by all  in the political section for his know it all appeasing posture and ran away. Reverse gear is is the most used in his car.

He's become a bigger victim than our friends in the east end..

Quite entertaining really, but more to be pitied than scorned.

I'm off to Thomas Cook this moring to try and get one of them brochures that alert you to all the destinations of taigs and every other club in Scotland, so that I am seen not to be a dafter than usual cunt and have taken  every precaution to avoid taigs and prevent getting attacked whilst wearing the colours. Of course I will be asking for trouble by simply wearing them so I deserve all I get, such as it goes by the gospel according to saint inigo. Wish to fuck I had listened to him!

Fuck the taigs. Loud and fucking proud!

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

He got rag dolled by all  in the political section for his know it all appeasing posture and ran away. Reverse gear is is the most used in his car.

I'm off to Thomas Cook this moring to try and get one of them brochures that alert you to all the destinations of taigs and every other club in Scotland, so that I am seen not to be a dafter than usual cunt and have taken  every precaution to avoid taigs and prevent getting attacked whilst wearing the colours. Of course I will be asking for trouble by simply wearing them so I deserve all I get, such as it goes by the gospel according to saint inigo. Wish to fuck I had listened to him!

What?

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

See there you go taking yourself too seriously again

A few bears have seen right through you recently 🤗

It was a joke mate. :lol:

Lighten up.

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I repped you mate hoping you would join the possy I've rounded up😄