Dorrans attacked

G.E.C.

49 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I repped you mate hoping you would join the possy I've rounded up😄

Have never left!

Can't be doing with appeasers.

I'm too feart to leave the house now, in case I put my face on a taig's screw tap and I get jailed for it being my fault. Inigo the chief witness for the prosecution.

Fuck the taigs!

:mutley:

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's it, no holiday for me this year as I don't know where all the taigs are, coz if I get bottled it will be my fault for not making better choices and contacting our security services before booking it to give me the thumbs up where it's taig free.

:confused:

:rofl:

You’re a wee poofy sweety wife the way you call out fellow bears on here.  

You accuse others of being taig like but what falls out your mouth at times is equally as bad  

Just saying like :rofl:  :rofl:

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You’re a wee poofy sweety wife the way you call out fellow bears on here.  

You accuse others of being taig like but what falls out your mouth at times is equally as bad  

Just saying like :rofl:  :rofl:

Oh aye, if you say.

Your type are always right, just like inigo. Anti BJK thread. We're all embarrassing was it?! Dorrans should have known better. Don't worry, we all get it.

Now you keep up the appeasing, whilst the rest of us will do what's right. Ok sweetheart?

Love the homophobia btw. Priceless.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh aye, if you say.

Your type are always right, just like inigo. Anti thread BJK thread. We're all embarrassing was it?! Dorrans should have know better. Don't worry, we all get it.

Now you keep up the appeasing, whilst the rest of us will do what's right. Ok sweetheart?

Mate, the job of being obsessed by me is taken. You and the incumbent have to mutually tug each other to the death for the job if you want to challenge for it.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh aye, if you say.

Your type are always right, just like inigo. Anti BJK thread. We're all embarrassing was it?! Dorrans should have known better. Don't worry, we all get it.

Can I ask you a quick question?

how many games a season do you make? I’ll tell you why in a minute 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Mate, the job of being obsessed by me is taken. You and the incumbent have to mutually tug each other to the death for the job if you want to challenge for it.

No obession sadly. 

I simply called you out on Dorrans as I totally disagree with your view. 

Now for KS to try and call out anyone with his MO, I do find it rather bemusing. I don't miss the irony which obviously just goes way over his head. Doesn't make him a bad person of course.

In my world BJK. I hate taigs and I don't do appeasers. Can't see the issue and the vast majority unsurprisingly being of the PUL variety in harmony. Nothing more sinister than that, so we shall agree to differ.

Such is life. No point in getting perplexed and obsessive about it.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No obession sadly. 

Now for KS to try and call out anyone with his MO, I do find it rather bemusing. I don't miss the irony which obviously just goes way over his head. Doesn't make him a bad person of course.

In my world BJK. I hate taigs and I don't do appeasers. Can't see the issue and the vast majority unsurprisingly being of the PUL variety in harmony. Nothing more sinister than that, so we shall agree to differ.

Nothing appeasing about saying things as you see it. As I said in another thread, scripts are for evil churches, not alleged reformists. You continue to encourage sheep if it's a flock you're looking for, buddy. I hope not. I'll keep thinking for myself, just like most of the fine people on here.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No obession sadly. 

I have a completely different view on child protection and sexual abuse having worked with victims of such heinous crimes for many years. 

I hope this helps you a little with context and if that is appeasement so be it

Fwiw. Fuck going on holiday to a place full of drunken taigs looking for a go. But I appreciate that some people that’s what they can afford so not judging anyone. It’s not like there on top SPFL wages or something and could afford to go somewhere a bit more exclusive. 

👍

32 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've not read most of this thread because I can't be arsed but the constant attacks on Inigo and accusations of appeasement is quite pathetic tbh, he had an opinion on it that differs from others, that's it, whole fucking thread is embarrassing. 

🐑

31 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've not read most of this thread because I can't be arsed but the constant attacks on Inigo and accusations of appeasement is quite pathetic tbh, he had an opinion on it that differs from others, that's it, whole fucking thread is embarrassing. 

Hate seeing Bears arguing with Bears, I know we all have different opinions, but when it descends into personal name calling on a Rangers forum, that does my tits in, Inigo had an opinion, agree or disagree, the name calling is uncalled for imo, rant over :mutley:

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Hate seeing Bears arguing with Bears, I know we all have different opinions, but when it descends into personal name calling on a Rangers forum, that does my tits in, Inigo had an opinion, agree or disagree, the name calling is uncalled for imo, rant over :mutley:

Fuck up smelly. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Nothing appeasing about saying things as you see it. As I said in another thread, scripts are for evil churches, not alleged reformists. You continue to encourage sheep if it's a flock you're looking for, buddy. I hope not. I'll keep thinking for myself, just like most of the fine people on here.

I already get that.

I do my own thing. Some may agree or disagree. Their choice. I'm simply someone with a direct approach. No frills. I am an extremist when poked. That's me. Too old and not for changing and it's stoood me in good stead. Sure I get it wrong like everyone else. I know more than most about getting it tight in here. Goes with the territory.

I'm at the blunt end of the spectrum whereas you are at the more discerning. I see the world through my eyes as you see it hrough yours. Our journey through life will influence that view. Doesn''t make either of us a bad person, just different.

Sincere apologies if any offence caused.

:tu:

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I already get that.

I do my own thing. Some may agree or disagree. Their choice. I'm simply someone with a direct approach. No frills. I am an extremist when poked. That's me. Too old and not for changing and it's stoood me in good stead. Sure I get it wrong like everyone else. I know more than most about getting it tight in here. Goes with the territory.

I'm at the blunt end of the spectrum whereas you are at the more discerning. I see the world through my eyes as you see it hrough yours. Our journey through life will influence that view. Doesn''t make either of us a bad person, just different.

None caused. Today's fights are tomorrow's chip wrapper etc. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I already get that.

You are right mate . You own up to be wrong and acting like a dick from time to time . We all do it .

It's the posters that are never wrong and always so aloof about their opinions being the gospel . That get on my tits .

Of course some are just brainless . That can't be helped . It's the ones sitting on there oh so important thrown that crack me up .