Dorrans attacked

G.E.C.

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

Mate, he should be able to go where the fuck he wants without some wee wanker bottling him 

You are right mate they should be, we all should be but i know what he means. I wouldn't go to ibz if i was playing football in the west of scotland. Too many nuggets

Grim, but not unexpected at the moment with the amount of pissed up, drugged up groin brigade types cutting around at the moment. They honestly think they can get away with anything at the moment, this planned Glasgow open top bus parade if they win the cup on Saturday - it's going to be an embarrassment for the city.

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Don’t victim blame. Absolute scum that do this to anyone. 

Meh. Would you go to a place likely to be full of pissed up ned mhanks as a Rangers player? I wouldn't. 

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Grim, but not unexpected at the moment with the amount of pissed up, drugged up groin brigade types cutting around at the moment. They honestly think they can get away with anything at the moment, this planned Glasgow open top bus parade if they win the cup on Saturday - it's going to be an embarrassment for the city.

Aye n there's also the Guinness PRO14 Rugby  Final getting played at their shithole at half six on Saturday too 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Meh. Would you go to a place likely to be full of pissed up ned mhanks as a Rangers player? I wouldn't. 

Even as a non footballer/celebrity, being Joe public there's certain places or gigs in town or around Scotland you just wouldn't bother your arse going to as it's not worth the hassle. You just know there's always going to be wee arseholes looking to cause trouble. Once you're in the limelight, especially when you're associated to Rangers you do have to be wary. You absolutely shouldn't need to be wary and you can choose not to be wary but sadly trouble will always follow you. It's not fair. It's not right. It's not your fault but it will always be like that unfortunately.

Regardless fucking scum behaviour. What is wrong with some people.

17 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Aye n there's also the Guinness PRO14 Rugby  Final getting played at their shithole at half six on Saturday too 

And here was the police barring the LC Semi final double header, due to policing resources - yet they allow SC final, Pro 14 final and allow bus tour with pissed up fans parading into the city centre, within an hour or so of each event ending/starting.

Absolute madness, hell mend them and GCC for permitting this nonsense. I live in the southside next to Hampden, it's a lockdown day for me - beer chilled and Chernobyl box set, will only turn on the game if there is a slight chance the wet farts are going to do them.

1 hour ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

So the same as you choose to do now, as a non famous, non footballer...

:sarcasm:

Very judgemental post.

Not everyone is like you, and you are not better than people who like things that you don't.

😂  Nae bother.

1/ I go to Ibiza sometimes.

2/I'm not a famous footballer, and that is kinda the crux of the point.

3/It's fuck all to do with being better or what anyone likes or any of this pish. You and I both know there's more neds in certain places.

Who said Greece makes you better? It has quiet parts that don't have neds.  That's the point. I know that cause I've been. I haven't been to Italian or French or even Tim free Spanish resorts (which I'm sure exist, I just haven't found them yet) or wherever else, so they don't automatically jump to mind, although I'm sure they'd be the same.

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Exactly.

FWIW We don’t know anything about this attack on Dorrans but it doesn’t take a genius to work out it was probably Football and Rangers related.

Indeed,  and in this current climate it may not necessarily be a scum fan either.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You are making it sound like it's Dorrans fault.

Am I fuck. That's what you're extrapolating.

1/ Some ned cunt bottles someone: Ned's fault.

2/Rangers players are best advised avoiding where pissed up Tims might be.

Both can be true at the same time, you know.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

😂  Nae bother.

1/ I go to Ibiza sometimes.

2/I'm not a famous footballer, and ghost is kinda the crux of the point.

3/It's fuck all to fo with being getter. You and I both know there's more neds in  certain places.

Who said Greece makes you better? It has quiet parts that don't have neds.  That's the point. I know that cause I've been. I haven't been to Italian resorts or wherever else, so they don't automatically jump to mind, although I'm sure they'd be the same.

Would you say he is a 'Ned'?

Reading alot of shit on Twitter about it, somebody saying he was punched, fell and hit his head, then the bottle was thrown by somebody else

Regardless it's a fucking joke that our players/staff cant seem to go anywhere these days without somebody wanting to attack them. If it was any other player in Scotland, including teams like Aberdeen/Hearts etc then it would be all over the papers tomorrow. 

But its us so like McAllister, it'll get mentioned for about 5 minutes before they go back to talking about how to deal with fans chanting bad words at managers.