Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G.E.C.

Dorrans attacked

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I already get that.

I do my own thing. Some may agree or disagree. Their choice. I'm simply someone with a direct approach. No frills. I am an extremist when poked. That's me. Too old and not for changing and it's stoood me in good stead. Sure I get it wrong like everyone else. I know more than most about getting it tight in here. Goes with the territory.

I'm at the blunt end of the spectrum whereas you are at the more discerning. I see the world through my eyes as you see it hrough yours. Our journey through life will influence that view. Doesn''t make either of us a bad person, just different.

Sincere apologies if any offence caused.

:tu:

You are right mate . You own up to be wrong and acting like a dick from time to time . We all do it .

It's the posters that are never wrong and always so aloof about their opinions being the gospel . That get on my tits .

Of course some are just brainless . That can't be helped . It's the ones sitting on there oh so important thrown that crack me up .

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are right mate . You own up to be wrong and acting like a dick from time to time . We all do it .

It's the posters that are never wrong and always so aloof about their opinions being the gospel . That get on my tits .

Of course some are just brainless . That can't be helped . It's the ones sitting on there oh so important thrown that crack me up .

Take a day aff, mate.

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Irony appears to be your forte today.

Sorry, that was too easy not to take it.