Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

Dorrans attacked

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Would you say he is a 'Ned'?

The guy that bottled Dorrans? Aye. Why?

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Am I fuck. That's what you're extrapolating.

1/ Some ned cunt bottles someone: Ned's fault.

2/Rangers players are best advised avoiding where pissed up Tims might be.

Both can be true at the same time, you know.

Don't really think anyone has the right to comment without knowing details except for saying "  it's disgusting "

Just now, bluenoz said:

Don't really think anyone has the right to comment without knowing details except for saying "  it's disgusting "

I'd say both principles stand regardless.

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

No. Would you say Dorrans is a Ned?

Why would I say Dorrans is a Ned??

I don't get why GD could have expected there to be loads of pished taigs in Ibiza in May.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4280572/Rangers-ryan-jack-graham-dorrans-wags-ibiza-pool-holiday/

Am wondering if this article from Thursday made them targets. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

You're right, I wouldn't. 

You'd think it tho. Most footballer's would be 'Ned's if they didn't make it.

I usually think your sound mate,

But the snob is ripping right out you here.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I don't get why GD could have expected there to be loads of pished taigs in Ibiza in May.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4280572/Rangers-ryan-jack-graham-dorrans-wags-ibiza-pool-holiday/

Am wondering if this article made them targets. 

There's pished taigs there throughout the summer season in my experience. Can't see how it would be a massive surprise. 

28 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Why would I think it? :lol: You're the one saying that about most footballers, not me. Yet  I'm the snob. Nae bother mate. Looking down my nose at somewhere I've liked enough to have been 3 times?

Tell me what I've said that's snobby, exactly. And I'm not talking about shite you're inferring. You seem to be taking that I think everyone that goes to Ibiza is a ned or some bizarre shit. A cunt that bottles a cunt is a ned. Ibiza attracts plenty of good folk because it's a nice place, but also attracts more pissed up tim neds than some places.

4 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Fuck up ya ruffian

13 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Am wondering if this article from Thursday made them targets. 

It defineltey would have and its shit like that which causes things like this to happen

Really don't understand why the media would report 2 couples who are on holiday. Aye you'll still get pished arseholes who want to cause trouble but highlighting that they are there means people look out for them

22 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Why would I think it? :lol: You're the one saying that about most footballers, not me. Yet  I'm the snob. Nae bother mate.

Tell me what I've said that's snobby, exactly. And I'm not talking about shite you're inferring.

No I am the snob  :lol:

You clearly have a bad opinion of why someone would want to go to San Antonio.

Why should he not be allowed? He's not wandering the streets. He'll be in the VIPs. Obviously some taig scum has got in and done this.

10 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

No I am the snob  :lol:

You clearly have a bad opinion of why someone would want to go to San Antonio.

Why should he not be allowed? He's not wandering the streets. He'll be in the VIPs. Obviously some taig scum has got in and done this.

Mate ffs. When did I say I had a bad opinion of someone going to San Antonio? I've been twice. Who says he shouldn't be allowed? None of this I've said. Stick to what I've actually said.

To be clear, I think whoever did this is scum. I think RANGER PLAYERS (nobody else) would be well advised (not 'not allowed') to go somewhere pished taigs won't be as a general rule, regardless of whether this assault was by one. I'd have expected this all to be pretty uncontroversial stuff tbh.