Dorrans attacked

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Ibiza is full of football players all summer , somecunt better warn them all to get too Athens for safety 

Unfortunately for Rangers players the sfa / media etc have for years treated us in such a way that now certain morons in our society have decided that they can do what they want without reprisals. Now they feel they can target a married man on holiday because he plays for us.

5 minutes ago, cp9 said:

That's not the same as saying they deserve it though is it?

Why make a point of where they are on holiday then, people are putting part of the blame onto dorrans because of his holiday location. What else is it , by making a deal of it? 

Our club and culture are under attack it is getting to a tipping point and it has to get sorted for the betterment of the country this sort of shite can't be allowed to continue.

I hope GD is OK and makes a full recovery ASAP. 

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Hope st mirren put 4 past them in the second leg . Another year down there should just about kill them.

This 100%. Their ex-chairman got what he wanted in his relentless pursuit of excessive punishment for us. The irony of their downfall since then has been delightful!

I hope they stay down and slump even further, until the day comes where if this type of headline happened again, people will say 'dundee utd? Who the fuck are they?'.

Here's hoping they caught the wee cunt and he gets a good stretch in a prison out there for GBH.

It’s a free for all against our players and club. Players attacked on and off the pitch - Hibs fans having a go at our players on the pitch after the cup final - what does Sturgeon do ? Tell us all how fucking happy her fucking hubby is 

The media stir shite up constantly, the SFA are a shambles and the SNP are turning this country into a hate filled shithole. 

Said it time and time again I would love to see our club leave this shithole behind and play anywhere else

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

Mate ffs. When did I say I had a bad opinion of someone going to San Antonio? I've been twice. Who says he shouldn't be allowed? None of this I've said. Stick to what I've actually said.

To be clear, I think whoever did this is scum. I think RANGER PLAYERS (nobody else) would be well advised (not 'not allowed') to go somewhere pished taigs won't be as a general rule, regardless of whether this assault was by one. I'd have expected this all to be pretty uncontroversial stuff tbh.

Jesus fucking wept.

Must get the fucking holiday brochure out to find out where taigs don't go. 

So, it's off up the Shankill with the sun cream for him then or, oh there's a nice spot on the north fucking pole. Would you like to tell us all where they don't go and give us all a gurantee he would come to no harm?

Your premise is flawed, as per.

FFS!

18 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Unfortunately for Rangers players the sfa / media etc have for years treated us in such a way that now certain morons in our society have decided that they can do what they want without reprisals. Now they feel they can target a married man on holiday because he plays for us.

I agree with most of that but they cant just lock themselves away either , what I would say is if it turns out their jumping about kilties up the strip then it still wouldn't be their fault but it's a daft situation to put yourself in , but too just label the full island like that is daft 

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

Why the fuck, as a famous footballer, would you ho to Ibiza, never mind San Antonio?

I'd be going to some quiet wee Greek resort or something.

My thoughts initially but players should be able to travel anywhere they like and feel safe. 

Do agree about San Antonio it’s no the best tbf

Really hope GD is ok, and whether bottled or punched makes a full recovery and manages to put this behind him.

Went to the island twice. Ibiza is a wonderful island, an A list one that has celebrities and footballers including Messi holidaying there regularly. The VIP scene can be amongst the worlds best and safest (and costly). But on SA strip its dodgy as fuck, easy access to gear and full of bams. The Highlander bar is full of drunken arseholes that welcome particularly the yesser like Jacobites abroad from Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth etc. Tartan army type tossers

I'm not jumping to conclusions (think most did with the GM incident), but this has more a feel of being targeted because of who he is than a random attack. Especially due to it happening around the Highlander Bar area.

Dorrans is perfectly entitled to feel safe there and is entirely blameless. I just dont know if he and Rangers players really appreciate how hated and vulnerable to attack they are for no reason other than the club they play for.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Really hope GD is ok, and whether bottled or punched makes a full recovery and manages to put this behind him.

Went to the island twice. Ibiza is a wonderful island, an A list one that has celebrities and footballers including Messi holidaying there regularly. The VIP scene can be amongst the worlds best and safest (and costly). But on SA strip its dodgy as fuck, easy access to gear and full of bams. The Highlander bar is full of drunken arseholes that welcome particularly the yesser like Jacobites abroad from Aberdern, Dundee, Perth etc. Tartan army type tossers

I'm not jumping to conclusions (think most did with the GM incident), but this has more a feel of being targeted because of who he is than a random attack. Especially due to it happening around the Highlander Bar area.

Dorrans is perfectly entitled to feel safe there and is entirely blameless. I just dont know if he and Rangers players really appreciate how hated and vulnerable to attack they are for no reason other than the club they play for.

So you’re saying that all women should be raped immediately?