Nice Tav stats.

Smile

22 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Don’t get the people who still aren’t keen on him. 

Don't get those who do either. Ignore the penalties stats don't look to good but guy has started to grow on me the last 6 months or so. 

Unfortunately games like the park head game where he brilliantly assisted their winner will always live long in the memory for me. 

But realistically I would like to see him with us next year and see how he gets o in with a settled team with hopefully better players to help him out

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Don't get those who do either. Ignore the penalties stats don't look to good but guy has started to grow on me the last 6 months or so. 

Unfortunately games like the park head game where he brilliantly assisted their winner will always live long in the memory for me. 

But realistically I would like to see him with us next year and see how he gets o in with a settled team with hopefully better players to help him out

Do penalties not still have to be put away? 

Ignore the penalty stats and it’s still about 20 assists this season from RB, that doesn’t look good to you? 

Just now, Lloyd said:

Do penalties not still have to be put away? 

Ignore the penalty stats and it’s still about 20 assists this season from RB, that doesn’t look good to you? 

Read my post, I said yes I would love the guy to stay despite not being keen on him. 

Would love to see him play if we can get a real true dmf in whose only job is to cover the full backs etc. 

6 months ago I would have been happy to see him go but now I'm not

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

He was player of the year imo. 

Love the fact that people want to sell him when we are short of creativity especially when missing players like arfield at the weekend and with tav out as well we created very little. We are most likely not getting Kent so we are already losing a creative player and then sell tav for pittance as far as English market values are concerned and then we solely rely on arfield?

He needs to stay or we get serious money for him to find a suitable replacement.

Improved defensively, in particular his positioning. Where as before he was helping to lose as many goals he'd create or score he is now not losing as many goals down his side and his attacking numbers have more than doubled this season.

I don't fear Morelos leaving and I don't worry so much about Kent not coming back but we haven't seen anything concrete that we would cope without Tav.