Motherwell away allocation

OceanRain

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Spiteful cunts deserve everything they get.

FB_IMG_1558713184709.jpg

Don't see the problem tbh. Their stadium and they can do as they please? We never complained when we cut the sums allocation so why should we judge others for doing the same? 

My problem is when they chop and change to suit themselves then demand we take the bigger allocation when they can't sell out when we play

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not many tickets anyway. I’m sure you need a child and adult to get them for there or at least you do when Rangers sell for there and they’re trying to get more young people to go with older people. Really couldn’t care

You do mate. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

This is fuck all like cutting the taigs allocation 

You'd need to have a mental capacity of a 4 year old to even try and compare them.

We have 43000 season ticket holders who have renewed. We will have another 4k or so who will buy the remaining ones which takes us to 47000. We now ensure our whole ground is SOLD OUT to Rangers supporters at every home game bar a small corner.

Motherwell and killie will have as seen on Sunday swathes of empty seats. These are nowhere near the same 

Thats my point, if they believe they can sell out their own stadium when we play their who are we to complain when they dint? As I said we cut the scums allocation to allow more of our own in the ground so why shouldn't they do the same. Doesn't bother me what they do and only feel sorry for the guys who goto all the w away games who may miss out 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Thats my point, if they believe they can sell out their own stadium when we play their who are we to complain when they dint? As I said we cut the scums allocation to allow more of our own in the ground so why shouldn't they do the same. Doesn't bother me what they do and only feel sorry for the guys who goto all the w away games who may miss out 

But there won't be more in the stadium. They can't fill the bits they occupy Ffs. Its nowhere near the same 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

You'd need to have a mental capacity of a 4 year old to even try and compare them.

We have 43000 season ticket holders who have renewed. We will have another 4k or so who will buy the remaining ones which takes us to 47000. We now ensure our whole ground is SOLD OUT to Rangers supporters at every home game bar a small corner.

Motherwell and killie will have as seen on Sunday swathes of empty seats. These are nowhere near the same 

He’s a fucking walloper 

Don't care, their stadium their rules.

Only thing, If they don't sell out & try to ask us to take them, we politely decline & leave the arrangements as they made them.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Great point 👏

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They are apparently doing a thing where ST holders can take 2 kids to games for nothing.

This is something that should be applauded in Scottish football tbh.

Agreed though once the kids see how shite and brutal Motherwell and Scottish football is and hopefully see The Famous hand out a few serious pumpings then hopefully the kids will be putting their parents straight by telling them that they want to be Rangers supporters and can they get a Rangers strip for birthday/Christmas etc 😂😂