Next season...

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate recruitment is key to this, they are losing players and I honestly doubt they’ll spend much, we get this window right,  I honestly believe we’re no just winning it, we will smash it. 

The biggest factor is that our team do not fear or respect them.

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s actually starting to write itself 😂😂😂

0BB59DE0-2EDE-4B18-8476-BA8A62E4E16C.jpeg

Can picture it now

"Are you checking out karamokos tackle for next season"

"Shit,rumbled,er no neil,you want a job?"

"I'm too old for you by now surely"

"Shit,rumbled,meant as manager"

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The biggest factor is that our team do not fear or respect them.

Said this for years mate, and your right, that’s what’s changed the way it is, without doubt, last season our team was beat before a ball was kicked, I remember seeing windlass out on the pitch at the midden pre KO looking about the ground and quite obviously shaken and lost in the whole thing. How that’s changed in such a short time is remarkable, that cunt Christy said before the game the other week the new year game fucked them as the noise and atmosphere that day had their players scared ha ha what a thing to fucking say. Their times up. 

3 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Thinking about players coming in, I hope we manage to keep our best players, but I think if Tav left he might  be a bigger loss than Alfie.  

For me Arfield is key next season. In 3 out of the 4 games against them this season you can easily see, they are feared of him big time. 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on mate. Except probably one thing, when we win it next year I’ll no be posting on here, I’ll be out my skull for at least a week, fuck work, fuck everything, that’ll be the most important day of my life in 44 years (well I’ll be 45 by then lol) and by fuck I will be making the most of it. I’ve been fortunate to see us at our best and been in the grounds when it’s happened, also see us mid 80s and last few years do seem both sides of the spectrum but without a fucking doubt this one is never going to be beaten in my lifetime or anycunt else’s. 

👍I'm 50 next May bud, that,and Rangers winning the league, I'll probably not see 51:lol:

Said this for years mate, and your right, that’s what’s changed the way it is, without doubt, last season our team was beat before a ball was kicked, I remember seeing windlass out on the pitch at the midden pre KO looking about the ground and quite obviously shaken and lost in the whole thing. How that’s changed in such a short time is remarkable, that cunt Christy said before the game the other week the new year game fucked them as the noise and atmosphere that day had their players scared ha ha what a thing to fucking say. Their times up. 

And for them you look at them losing a swathe of players.

Rogic, Ntcham, Lustig look disinterested, even Edouard looks like he’d rather be elsewhere. The rest of their squad bar maybe Tierney, Macgregor and Forrest is utterly shite.

we have the core of a title winning team it just needs 3-4 players added.

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

👍I'm 50 next May bud, that,and Rangers winning the league, I'll probably not see 51:lol:

That’ll be good enough for me mate, I know deep down that if I see next season bring us the title and that was my lot, we’ll be staying there again for the foreseeable future, people don’t realise the demoralising affect that us taking our title back will have on they cunts, it’ll take them years to get over it mate, it really will, they have cunts that are of the belief they are unbeatable, it’ll will literally kill them and appointing the bigot has given us the upper hand 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

And for them you look at them loaing a swathe of players, Rogic, Ntcham, Lustig look disinterested, even Edouard looks like he’d rather be elsewhere. The rest of their squad bar maybe Tierney, Macgregor and Forrest is utterly shite.

Tierney is a cripple and the other two go AWOL when the going gets tough.

We've got their number.

That’ll be good enough for me mate, I know deep down that if I see next season bring us the title and that was my lot, we’ll be staying there again for the foreseeable future, people don’t realise the demoralising affect that us taking our title back will have on they cunts, it’ll take them years to get over it mate, it really will, they have cunts that are of the belief they are unbeatable, it’ll will literally kill them and appointing the bigot has given us the upper hand 

👍

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Had a stroke this year and tbh count myself as lucky to be here. But I am, and im sure as fuck going nowhere til 55 is won. I'll be back at work soon enough but by fuck after 55 they'll not see me for at least a week 😂😂😂

You take care mate, nothing is more important than your health.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

And for them you look at them losing a swathe of players.

Rogic, Ntcham, Lustig look disinterested, even Edouard looks like he’d rather be elsewhere. The rest of their squad bar maybe Tierney, Macgregor and Forrest is utterly shite.

we have the core of a title winning team it just needs 3-4 players added.

Agreed mate, Rogic was decent a couple seasons back, last year he couldn’t play more than 60 minutes this season he’s a fat useless mess, £50 mil guy Boyata is off for free after pretending he’s injured so he sees his contract out, edourd is no bad, not worth the money and clearly wants out, as do half the other cunts, Sinclair is hit or miss and costs them £35k a week and there is a startling trend since the bigot took over they have literally played the loan players that had started to flourish under the tranny. What’s that all about ? He fucked off that young Weah, Burke has hardly had a look in and the right back played only out of necessity, not one of them were even on the bench the day, so who in their right mind would loan them anything decent next year, coupled with the fact Lennon won’t have the backing of any top managers down south that would go him any favours they’re fucked. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Agreed mate, Rogic was decent a couple seasons back, last year he couldn’t play more than 60 minutes this season he’s a fat useless mess, £50 mil guy Boyata is off for free after pretending he’s injured so he sees his contract out, edourd is no bad, not worth the money and clearly wants out, as do half the other cunts, Sinclair is hit or miss and costs them £35k a week and there is a startling trend since the bigot took over they have literally played the loan players that had started to flourish under the tranny. What’s that all about ? He fucked off that young Weah, Burke has hardly had a look in and the right back played only out of necessity, not one of them were even on the bench the day, so who in their right mind would loan them anything decent next year, coupled with the fact Lennon won’t have the backing of any top managers down south that would go him any favours they’re fucked. 

Compare and contrast to last year when they won treble.

I genuinely couldn’t see anyway back but this year i think the league and cups have gotten away from us.