Next season...

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're not acting like a wean for  disagreeing with me.  More so for your pov. But at 3am  it doesn't seem so important.

Kamara alone should tell folk to hang fire before deciding on players abilities. 

How did Kamara get on last Sunday without our actual 2 quality players Davis and Arfield in midfield alongside him? 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

How did Kamara get on last Sunday without our actual 2 quality players Davis and Arfield in midfield alongside him? 

He struggled. What's your point,? Are you actually saying hes not been a success for £50k.  Simple, direct question.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People were buzzing and fully expecting them to collapse when he got it on the interim basis though mate, fair enough they were shite but they never really had to perform. Hope to fuck I get made look like a dick with my pessimism though 😂

Different scenarios though stumbling over the line from a already winning position, than starting out from fresh at the start of next season. 

13 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

We need to sacrifice Europe for the league this year. Everyone loves the trips etc but need to take any advantage we can get this season over them , they are their for the taking 100%.

I thought we performed better in the league when we were in Europe. I may be wrong though, as my memory is shite.