Next season...

8 minutes ago, pedro2020 said:

Heavy raging lawl. Treble treble ya manky bastards. Think what you you's want in yer shitey forum full of cunts that know fuck all about football. 

Yer hope and desperation gives me life ya mutant cunts. Get used to living in our shadow.

Fuck the queen. Terry Munro.🍀

Your rancid club gives a platform to multiple paedophiles. It’s been given to Lennon to save money for the payouts. You dirty child abusing bastards.

23 minutes ago, pedro2020 said:

Heavy raging lawl. Treble treble ya manky bastards. Think what you you's want in yer shitey forum full of cunts that know fuck all about football. 

Yer hope and desperation gives me life ya mutant cunts. Get used to living in our shadow.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

They are unveiling Moyes on Monday. Take this as fact.

Other than at Everton where he maintained a fairly average level of success, he has been a serial failure as as a Manager.  I wouldn’t be too concerned if this happens.

So anyway, our Board have to recognise this is our best chance to stop these cunts, we can do it, but the Manager needs supported.

No excuses Dave, Lennon and a big overall over there, we have relative stability and a Manager that gets it and the players respect, we have to seize this.  

16 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Going by there statement its been accepted prior to todays game.

I reckon it was agreed weeks ago myself. They just waited for an ideal time to confirm it. 

Board have been handed a chance to end their run with his appointment. 

Big summer ahead and we need to back the manager fully.  

27 minutes ago, pedro2020 said:

Pedro the Paedo here joined this forum on September 20th 2017.

Over a year and a half to come up with this nonsense.

Wean touching cunt.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Same was said throughout this season.

Depressing as fuck.

Agreed but they did have Brendan Rodgers through the season though, he made them better. That is undeniable. Lennon isn't half the manager he is.