Rangers TV Tweet Just Released

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you want, don’t really care though.

Don’t get the film patter unless it’s a typo.

The two thread with the obsessed shite from me, had none of them reasons to talk about though. 

Need squad players yes, and 3/4 first team players, similar to us imo.

More pish. Every sentence.

1. You dont care to see evidence but are happy to state it was a penalty.

2. Typo. It was folk. Yet to speak to a bear not looking forward to the new season. Just you so far.

3. You say obsessed in many threads, not sure where your two thread remark comes from.

4. They know they need a right back, I want lustig to stay. Their best CH is returning to Leicester. Boyata is away too so that's 2 CHs needed. Their left back position has cost problems most of the season due to the sick note status of the best left back in the world. Rogic and Ntcham have contributed next ti nothing so they're actually light when their 4 main central midfielders are out. They have had one CF all season, hence playing Micky Johnston against us. They're likely to move about 10 players out the door for various reasons, they need significantly more than 3 or 4 signings.

So yeah, pish from you.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. You dont care to see evidence but are happy to state it was a penalty.

2. Typo. It was folk. Yet to speak to a bear not looking forward to the new season. Just you so far.

3. You say obsessed in many threads, not sure where your two thread remark comes from.

4. They know they need a right back, I want lustig to stay. Their best CH is returning to Leicester. Boyata is away too so tgats 2 CHs needed. Their left back position has cost problems most of the season due to the sick note status of the best left back in the world. Rogic and Ntcham have contributed next ti nothing so they're actually light when their 4 main central midfielders are out. They have had one CF all season, hence playing Micky Johnston against us. They're likely to move about 10 players out the door for various reasons, they need significantly more than 3 or 4 signings.

So yeah, pish from you.

Fair enough.

I’m probably the most pessimistic person these days, and yesterday depressed me. Probably why.

I can think of two, that’s why.

Right back is one of the ones I wasn’t counting. Their best centre back by a country mile is Ajer, Simunovic is dodgy but I’d say squad options and maybe a starter. Fair enough with injuries for left back. They need a central midfielder or two, Ntcham is their best player imo if he actually plays. A rb, maybe cb, one or two centre mids and a winger on the left, so 4 or 5.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fair enough.

I’m probably the most pessimistic person these days, and yesterday depressed me. Probably why.

Right back is one of the ones I wasn’t counting. Their best centre back by a country mile is Ajer, Simunovic is dodgy but I’d say squad options and maybe a starter. Fair enough with injuries for left back. They need a central midfielder or two, Ntcham is their best player imo if he actually plays. A rb, maybe cb, one or two centre mids and a winger on the left, so 4 or 5.

1. Thank you

2. Not good enough

3. You're under estimating your anti "obsession"

4. RB, 2 x CH, LB cover, 2 x CM you agree, winger you say, plus cover as they only have Eduard. 3 or 4 you said.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. Thank you

2. Not good enough

3. You're under estimating your anti "obsession"

4. RB, 2 x CH, LB cover, 2 x CM you agree, winger you say, plus cover as they only have Eduard. 3 or 4 you said.

X

Don’t care.

Doubt it.

I said squad options and 3 or 4 starters, which then changed to 4 or 5

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fair enough.

Yer no fucking wrong there 😁

They do need to strengthen. What's worrying is they have won this season with a patched up sqaud as pointed out. However, losing the players they have relied on for so long such as Lustig etc is a bonus for us.

We need to focus on what WE do. Not them. From the 4 old firm games this year we have shown we are there. They fear us again and they wont get as lucky as they did with late goals etc again.