Double Standards

47 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

No you're not. You should only ever watch Rangers...

But if you must watch another team, it should definitely not be Dumbdee United :p:

Each to their own mind you :lol: xx

Dumbdee united🤮

Fuck sake 

56 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

No you're not. You should only ever watch Rangers...

But if you must watch another team, it should definitely not be Dumbdee United :p:

Each to their own mind you :lol: xx

Really creative with ur name calling ,well done ,keep up the good work 😊

1 hour ago, murzo said:

Has a black person been called a racist for using ‘n•••er’ to describe themselves? 

👍

1 hour ago, murzo said:

Both those examples are of a person calling someone else the word not themselves so you’ve not answered the question I asked.

👍👍

Hope you are sitting comfortably mate ..... while the pages of google crash and catch fire in the futile search to prove you wrong.

Mind if I draw up a chair and keep you company while you wait? ..... I'll bring the popcorn .... :p:

:UK:

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

So the use of the word 'fenian' on its own hasn't been deemed an act of anti-catholic sectarianism?

I didn't say that Dude.

It does in fact appear that the word fenian in isolation is deemed sectarian and the word bastard must be placed after the word H** in order to make it sectarian. 

of the legalities I'm not so sure, but from the way I see it's reported, the above seems the case.

10 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Can always count on you to totally miss the point! I was stating that the fact it wont be highlighted by the media is what pisses me off.

Theres no chance you can be that mentally retarded that you make a cunt of it every single time! Surely its just an act!

Highlight what ? The use of ‘H**’ at a game that has nothing to do with us? Fuck that takes getting offended to a whole new level - and I bet you NEVER sing anything bad when we play them or anyone else?! So mock offended and a hypocrite, I suspect! 

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

National Sports programme will highlight everytime we sing the big bad F word. 

Considering the scum sing about the IRA  and H*** every game but nothing is said, would to any rational person show a huge set of double standards. 

That would be every game, and according to two on here that happens on Sportscene but as I don't watch it a couldny tell you.

6 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Right, so what are we all arguing about today then? 

What point is being missed and have we worked out if it is Rangers @ForeverAndEverdoesn't like or just the fans? :mutley:

Just you.

17 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

ForeverAndEver has turned into a wee bitch lesbian 

I thought no songs where banned anymore anyway hense us going back to the old songbook 

Shut up, faggot.

No songs are banned. Even The Famine Song's been sung but again never heard any greeting about it :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Highlight what ? The use of ‘H**’ at a game that has nothing to do with us? Fuck that takes getting offended to a whole new level - and I bet you NEVER sing anything bad when we play them or anyone else?! So mock offended and a hypocrite, I suspect! 

Only bad in your eyes.

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

👍👍

Hope you are sitting comfortably mate ..... while the pages of google crash and catch fire in the futile search to prove you wrong.

Mind if I draw up a chair and keep you company while you wait? ..... I'll bring the popcorn .... :p:

:UK:

:mutley: how many times have you had to get a refill Bobby?

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I didn't say that Dude.

It does in fact appear that the word fenian in isolation is deemed sectarian and the word bastard must be placed after the word H** in order to make it sectarian. 

of the legalities I'm not so sure, but from the way I see it's reported, the above seems the case.

He's away doing his homework,8 hours too fuckin late.:1120982233_SGsmile:

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The village spacker misses the entire point again. Clearly you haven't got the brains you were born with. Worrying a grown man can still not understand something at the 3rd attempt.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye and as usual you’ve missed it. 

Deliberately. Why has he never been turfed off RM? He trolls more of our fans here than any of the other fans of his team that stray on here pretending to be one of our own.

6 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Deliberately. Why has he never been turfed off RM? He trolls more of our fans here than any of the other fans of his team that stray on here pretending to be one of our own.

Because you canny just ban somebody because you don’t like him. Plenty people troll on here.

Two things are for certain. BP9 is definitely a Rangers fan. BP9 goes against the grain (to say the least). Fucking deal with it, man. Folk suggesting he's banned need to grow a thicker skin.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Two things are for certain. BP9 is definitely a Rangers fan. BP9 goes against the grain (to say the least). Fucking deal with it, man. Folk suggesting he's banned need to grow a thicker skin.

Could easily say those offended by people fed up of trolls need to grow a thicker skin too. Its just tiresome being constantly attacked by tarriers to then have to have someone on your own fan forums deliberately trying to piss people off.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

And it's not just going against the grain, he sets out to make an utter cunt of any constructive discussion on a topic and resorts to being that wee fuckin prick at the back of the class always piping up with nothing better to say than 'no ye didny'. He's the forums version of a shite backing singer.

6 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Could easily say those offended by people fed up of trolls need to grow a thicker skin too. Its just tiresome being constantly attacked by tarriers to then have to have someone on your own fan forums deliberately trying to piss people off.

Who's offended by that? Advising someone that they could do with not being so sensitive doesn't equate to being offended. It equates to making a suggestion.

BP9's generally honest. He's just so different to many Rangers fans that he gets under folk's skin.

He's one guy mate. Ignore him if you dont like him.

1 minute ago, islanderbear84 said:

And it's not just going against the grain, he sets out to make an utter cunt of any constructive discussion on a topic and resorts to being that wee fuckin prick at the back of the class always piping up with nothing better to say than 'no ye didny'. He's the forums version of a shite backing singer.

Nah, he doesn't. He gives an opinion then so many people get furious and challenge him it derails things and makes a cunt of the discussion.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Nah, he doesn't. He gives an opinion then so many people get furious and challenge him it derails things and makes a cunt of the discussion.

Yet to see an opinion from him in isolation. He only gives a countering opinion as a means to go on the attack. That is what gets under EVERYONES skin when it comes to him. If it was a meaningful or thought provoking opinion it would be taken on and discussed. Opinions to say black because others say white, and calling them all pricks for saying white, tends to offend.