Double Standards

39 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And BP9 has been posting less and less on here these days, ffs stop giving him the need to do so again by provoking him into any form of debate.

The Republican and debate are strangers. 

You notice he only ever pops up in threads like these. 

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What a load bollocks. 

The Republican gets the victim card out there’s a shocker, and again missed the whole point of the thread. That must be a record even for a simple minded fool like you  

Unlike you to get abusive! Oh wait ... no it’s the norm. 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And BP9 has been posting less and less on here these days, ffs stop giving him the need to do so again by provoking him into any form of debate.

Love that you noticed. I post less as it’s like ground hog day in here at times. I still like a good football thread but they are few and far between as well ( and even less in close season) 

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's the sort of remark I'd expect to hear from a tarrier in their argument.

Just pointing out like I said I would. 👍

Or somebody that doesn’t buy in to the conspiracy pish. 

Fenian and H** and occasionally orange bastard (Again, by half of Hampden on Saturday, and a better point for this argument) sung on a weekly basis, nothing really made of it, how is that sounding like a Tarrier?

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Or somebody that doesn’t buy in to the conspiracy pish. 

Fenian and H** and occasionally orange bastard (Again, by half of Hampden on Saturday, and a better point for this argument) sung on a weekly basis, nothing really made of it, how is that sounding like a Tarrier?

Denial it is then.  Because if I heard your remark being made during a discussion about lack of press coverage of H** being sung in a derogatory sense, I'd assume the person making the remark to be indulging in whataboutery, most likely due to being of scum persuasion. Maybe it's just that the opposite side of the standard debate like this IS the taig view, and you being quite contrary also adopt that view.

Taking it further, you like to talk critically about obsession with them. Yet you were first confirming you were in the match thread, secondly appear now to have been interested enough to hear singing from half of Hampden, and thirdly were content to state the equalizer should have been a penalty despite videos to the contrary to you weren't bothered about. Hypocrisy too?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Denial it is then.  Because if I heard your remark being made during a discussion about lack of press coverage of H** being sung in a derogatory sense, I'd assume the person making the remark to be indulging in whataboutery, most likely due to being of scum persuasion. Maybe it's just that the opposite side of the standard debate like this IS the taig view, and you being quite contrary also adopt that view.

Taking it further, you like to talk critically about obsession with them. Yet you were first confirming you were in the match thread, secondly appear now to have been interested enough to hear singing from half of Hampden, and thirdly were content to state the equalizer should have been a penalty despite videos to the contrary to you weren't bothered about. Hypocrisy too?

It was a half serious comment. It was about the fact I don’t think the media care about the use of fenian/H** because considering it’s generally heard at every game involving us, or them you hear very little. Unless the shite about Sportscene is true.

Watching a game involving them isn’t obsession, commenting on a thread about them involving the game isn’t obsession, hearing songs being sung isn’t obsession, commenting about them on threads that have absolutely fuck all to do with them could be considered obsession, even talking about them at our AGM and writing articles- multiple of them- as well. I said I think it was from the angle I seen, and once the game finished I lost all the care in the world. Unless that was looking for a bite that paragraph is easily your worst I’ve read 😂

My point for what it's worth, I have noticed that on the last 2 sportscene programmes  Sutherland has mentioned secterian singing after showing our highlights even though nothing of the sort could be heard during their programme, and it's just the bbc bringing the matter up to make a point!!

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was a half serious comment. It was about the fact I don’t think the media care about the use of fenian/H** because considering it’s generally heard at every game involving us, or them you hear very little. Unless the shite about Sportscene is true.

Watching a game involving them isn’t obsession, commenting on a thread about them involving the game isn’t obsession, hearing songs being sung isn’t obsession, commenting about them on threads that have absolutely fuck all to do with them could be considered obsession, even talking about them at our AGM and writing articles- multiple of them- as well. I said I think it was from the angle I seen, and once the game finished I lost all the care in the world. Unless that was looking for a bite that paragraph is easily your worst I’ve read 😂

Ah a half serious comment that is aligned to one more likely to come from a rattler than a bear. Ok then. Maybe you should look into what folk are saying about things like Sportscene before you counter their accusations / allegations, might let you get something right more often.

So throwaway comments on random threads IS more obsessed than watching them and commenting in a cup final thread when we're not the opposition? 😂

Funny you generally only came into the Conspiracy thread to give an opposing pov to decisions given. And here you lost all interest in a game changing decision in their favour that won them a 9th consecutive trophy.  I'd have thought you might have taken the seconds to review the penalty after I'd brought it to your attention other angles showed it wasnt. But that wouldnt fit your agenda / narrative which is to troll / counter the general consensus wherever possible especially when it comes to matters most see us hard done to but you believe to be delusional. So lost interest it was. 👍

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ah a half serious comment that is aligned to one more likely to come from a rattler than a bear. Ok then. Maybe you should look into what folk are saying about things like Sportscene before you counter their accusations / allegations, might let you get something right more often.

So throwaway comments on random threads IS more obsessed than watching them and commenting in a cup final thread when we're not the opposition? 😂

Funny you generally only came into the Conspiracy thread to give an opposing pov to decisions given. And here you lost all interest in a game changing decision in their favour that won them a 9th consecutive trophy.  I'd have thought you might have taken the seconds to review the penalty after I'd brought it to your attention other angles showed it wasnt. But that wouldnt fit your agenda / narrative which is to troll / counter the general consensus wherever possible especially when it comes to matters most see us hard done to but you believe to be delusional. So lost interest it was. 👍

Sportscene wasn’t mentioned originally. 

Commenting about us, when there is absolutely no need, is what gets them called obsessed, how is commenting on them when there is absolutely no need, not the same? Also, articles is even worse. I watch plenty of football, and comment on it, watching the national cup final, isn’t being obsessed.

They just won a treble treble, a canny be arsed even looking at the bastards replays or fuck all.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sportscene wasn’t mentioned originally. 

Commenting about us, when there is absolutely no need, is what gets them called obsessed, how is commenting on them when there is absolutely no need, not the same? Also, articles is even worse. I watch plenty of football, and comment on it, watching the national cup final, isn’t being obsessed.

They just won a treble treble, a canny be arsed even looking at the bastards replays or fuck all.

Yet in a game they were likely to win a treble treble you were happy to watch. And a disreputable penalty highlighted suddenly you the guy who likes to argue decisions has no interest. Utter pish.

Anyways, back on point. I said you make comments I'd expect more from scum than bears. I'd argue this is nailed on with:

"Was there any outrage about half of Hampden chanting about being up to their knees in fenian blood on Saturday either?"

So the above remark, in the context of coming in a conversation about the MSM having a go at Rangers fan for singing but ignoring H** songs, would you say its likelier to come from a bear or tarrier? Simply " Bear" or "Tarrier" as your answer wil do for clarity thanks.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yet in a game they were likely to win a treble treble you were happy to watch. And a disreputable penalty highlighted suddenly you the guy who likes to argue decisions has no interest. Utter pish.

Anyways, back on point. I said you make comments I'd expect more from scum than bears. I'd argue this is nailed on with:

"Was there any outrage about half of Hampden chanting about being up to their knees in fenian blood on Saturday either?"

So the above remark, in the context of coming in a conversation about the MSM having a go at Rangers fan for singing but ignoring H** songs, would you say its likelier to come from a bear or tarrier? Simply " Bear" or "Tarrier" as your answer wil do for clarity thanks.

Beyond bored with this now, so last comment.

Most of my arguing decisions is pisstakes, but I agree with a fair few, just not that there is a conspiracy against us. Funnily enough they usually involve us and not them.

Against wasn’t completely serious, but if there was such a big outrage about that particular word why wasn’t there one? 

Depends on the viewpoint.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Beyond bored with this now, so last comment.

Most of my arguing decisions is pisstakes, but I agree with a fair few, just not that there is a conspiracy against us. Funnily enough they usually involve us and not them.

Against wasn’t completely serious, but if there was such a big outrage about that particular word why wasn’t there one? 

Depends on the viewpoint.

Shame it's your last comment, you failed to answer the question mate.

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You really need to look up irony in the dictionary. 

No need there’s enough of it in this thread never mind on the forum in general - and that’s only in your posts!