Union Bears 18/19.

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually don't see the argument for them needing safe standing when basically the entirety of the broomloan front stands anyway 

Which is against H&S rules and no doubt if we dont do something to rectify it will end up with a charge by the authorities. 

Also some at the other end of BF dont want to stand, but have view impacted by those who do so end up standing too to see the game . It would be beneficial if those wanting to be part of it could be, and those wanting to take their paid for seat during a game could do so as well.

41 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Which is against H&S rules and no doubt if we dont do something to rectify it will end up with a charge by the authorities. 

Also some at the other end of BF dont want to stand, but have view impacted by those who do so end up standing too to see the game . It would be beneficial if those wanting to be part of it could be, and those wanting to take their paid for seat during a game could do so as well.

I understand what you're saying but I don't think converting part of the BF into safe standing will make the people at the other end start sitting. 

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I understand what you're saying but I don't think converting part of the BF into safe standing will make the people at the other end start sitting. 

Gives more options to those wanting to stand, also gives the club the alternatives if they come down hard on those repeatedly ignoring their requests. But yeah, theres still some that will do what they want regardless of how it impacts on others or what club says.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's why I moved from BF2, great seat, pity only time it was used was half time though ha ha! 

Too old to be standing for the whole game nowadays!! Happier in the Copland Rear.

33 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

That's why I moved from BF2, great seat, pity only time it was used was half time though ha ha! 

Too old to be standing for the whole game nowadays!! Happier in the Copland Rear.

Yeah I've got two kids who cant see unless they stand on seats, which isnt ideal for 90 mins. Next to no chance of getting 3 seats together elsewhere.  I do think good numbers of safe seating could alleviate some of the problem, but today's world is a very selfish society with many not giving much of a fuck for anything but their own interests so wouldnt solve it fully.

Anyways, great wee vid, well done the UB.

image.thumb.png.972af3c6cc274d6e412bfe90b5ba4b57.png

The UB is a self funded group, in order to produce displays, donations are relied upon.

If you would like to make a donation to the group then you can do so by clicking the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=rbOkTWsAm3wn4r6N_RDu7sQwTKGSsrWC5sFbUE6rSOcLWII_4j_vmFffOGNJkGB1YEO6mW&country.x=GB&locale.x=GB

Any amount - big or small would be very much appreciated.

Union Bears :UK: