*****Official Women's World Cup 2019****

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They’re wummin mate no cunt knows what they’re thinking :lol:

There was another one later in the half. Woeful stuff. I'm 100% genuinely all for supporting and helping women's football, but putting a lineswoman in position that genuinely doesn't appear to know the rules doesn't do anyone any favours. 

24 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Love to see the sense of respect the Japanese have... cleaning up their mess in the stadium after the fans have gone.

The supporters of Japan do this in world cup last year after they defeat us 2-1 they all clean the stadium in same time our supporters stand and take photo and film them clean the stadium 

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

There was another one later in the half. Woeful stuff. I'm 100% genuinely all for supporting and helping women's football, but putting a lineswoman in position that genuinely doesn't appear to know the rules doesn't do anyone any favours. 

What about the penalty shout where the lass almost caught it - VAR says ‘nothing to see here’...

Just now, Rangers#1 said:

Strips are a bit confusing, Argies strip looks more like a Scotland strip :lol:

Argies look the better side so far

:lol:  I switched over a couple of minutes in.  Only just realised that too.  Tbf I'm also watching the paint dry.