Travel Club Memberships

The Monk

Just wondering whether the deadline has passed for non season ticket holders to apply for a travel club membership. Hadn’t seen them advertised anywhere but apparently the deadline was today. Think it was £40 this season for non-season ticket holders.

24 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Maybe that the sales window hasn't started yet, rather than has ended.

I reckon that 1st June date may be for those renewing season tickets as I’ve been checking on/off for the past month and haven’t seen anything about the memberships for non-st holders. Possibly just them waiting to see how many renew first.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

My payment came off today for some reason.

Only really joined to keep my points, as I doubt I’ll be able to make any this season.

You surely keep the points regardless of whether you join up this year or not? 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

My payment came off today for some reason.

Only really joined to keep my points, as I doubt I’ll be able to make any this season.

Just had a look at the bank when you’d said that and mine had came out on Tuesday. I’d forgotten it was due out to be fair. 

TO have fucked up for me, they’ve managed to take the money for the TC but my ST payment was rejected supposedly (despite it being same card and there being more than enough to cover it) and they’re wanting a £20 admin fee. Cunts.

When's the deadline for non season ticket holders 

I can't do one until after August 

would I be able to wait and see if we qualify for the Europa league first, or will it be closed of if I wait 

could cost me £80 for me and the Mrs and we don't even qualify if not 😂

Ps and hi everyone am new 

2 hours ago, BEE said:

TO have fucked up for me, they’ve managed to take the money for the TC but my ST payment was rejected supposedly (despite it being same card and there being more than enough to cover it) and they’re wanting a £20 admin fee. Cunts.

Hahahaha. They never fail to amuse me with their incompetence.

28 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

would I be able to wait and see if we qualify for the Europa league first, or will it be closed of if I wait 

If we qualify for the Europa League group stage again it’s very unlikely you will get a ticket if we draw teams from normal countries. 

For people new to the scheme it’s best to build points when we are drawn away to the types of places we get drawn against in the qualifying rounds.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If we qualify for the Europa League group stage again it’s very unlikely you will get a ticket if we draw teams from normal countries. 

For people new to the scheme it’s best to build points when we are drawn away to the types of places we get drawn against in the qualifying rounds.

How many points did u need last year for the away group stage games ?

5 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

How many points did u need last year for the away group stage games ?

I didn’t go to Vilarreal, so not sure.

Moscow there wasn’t enough demand. Only 800 went. They even let @fanaticCR in it was that bad.

Vienna went to points. You needed 3 for official travel. Not sure what it went to for independent.

But this year a lot of people will be on equal points from the last few years because 2010-11 has come off the loyalty scheme.

44 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

Guessing it’ll be the same as ST holders, 17th of June.

Last season they reopened it when we got to the groups though